Movies DEADPOOL 3 (Resumes Shooting, New Set Photos)

What's your take on the new yellow and blue Wolverine costume?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the old man Wolverine movie was the ending of Wolverine? I just looked at Jackman's recent photos. He is looking small.

If you are keeping up with MCU lore, they could easily explain the Wolverine in the Logan movie as a variant if Marvel wants Jackman back and he is up for it.

If you are keeping up with MCU lore, they could easily explain the Wolverine in the Logan movie as a variant if Marvel wants Jackman back and he is up for it.
I am not even sure what is cannon or not anymore or how they are going to blend it together. I think there was a rumor or confirmation professor X is going to be the Gus from breaking bad. It's really odd. I am not sure what happens to James Mcavoy's character. I am assuming Patrick Stewart is done with the franchise. He is really old now.

Obviously the multi verse is how Deadpool will end up in the MCU and I ASSUME that he will pop up in an end credit cameo before his actual movie hits but looking at the current slate between now and the release date in 2024 I wonder what that may be? The best move would probably be to consider the first 2 Deadpool movies and anything X-Men releted as non-canon to the MCU (which all can be written off as being part of another universe and not connected to the MCU timeline) and somehow a third Deadpool (not the killed in the wolverine movie, or the one we've come to know and love) and Wolverine (he could technically remain canon as it seems Deadpool 3 will take place between the events of the X-Men movies and Logan) wind up in the same universe. Of course it could be a glorified cameo too but I think the studio knows the fans would rather see Jackman in actual action as Wolverine in the MCU at least once more than anything. He's easily the most beloved non MCU movie character of all time so it would be fantastic fan service to allow him a proper send off in the MCU ala Patrick Stewart. Ideally for me the end credits of Deadpool 3 would see Logan return to his timeline and play out the events of the Logan movie which was a great death and end for that character.

Then again, still hoping Jackman just wants to play the MCU Wolverine for the next decade plus as well.

Now cynics are saying the movie will have Jackman the actor in it but not him as Wolverine.
Ya i pointed out that people should not get to excited as that would totally make sense in the Deadpool universe.

Jackman gets to stick to his 'never suiting for Wolverine again'. As a betting man I tend to think if they could not entice him with money to do so in the Doctor Strange/Wanda movie with all the cash they thru around, that is the case.

But his buddy Ryan knows the value of this hype and got him to agree to do a scene where Hugh Jackman, the man, walks thru a scene in the movie and Deadpool breaking the 4th wall says something like 'hey isn't that Wolverine walking thru my movie' or some such.

Hate to be the bubble burster guy but I think the smart money takes that bet, and not one where Wolverine will be a full on action character in this movie.

Ya i pointed out that people should not get to excited as that would totally make sense in the Deadpool universe.

Jackman gets to stick to his 'never suiting for Wolverine again'. As a betting man I tend to think if they could not entice him with money to do so in the Doctor Strange/Wanda movie with all the cash they thru around, that is the case.

But his buddy Ryan knows the value of this hype and got him to agree to do a scene where Hugh Jackman, the man, walks thru a scene in the movie and Deadpool breaking the 4th wall says something like 'hey isn't that Wolverine walking thru my movie' or some such.

Hate to be the bubble burster guy but I think the smart money takes that bet, and not one where Wolverine will be a full on action character in this movie.
I honestly think it will have Jackman and wolverine in it. But Jackman isn’t going to be wolverine, just to fuck with ppl

Nah, he’ll play a major role. No way they’re going to mislead fans like that. It’ll cause a shitstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back