Movies DEADPOOL 3 (Resumes Shooting, New Set Photos)

What's your take on the new yellow and blue Wolverine costume?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched Bob's Burgers; I'm a Rick and Morty guy. That said, I love me some Deadpool, so I'll probably watch this.
Watch it. But watch it thinking the entire family are cannibals, and serving human burgers to their customers.

Damn Disney straight to hell if this is PG-13.

Update: January 11, 2021

Kevin Feige Confirms DEADPOOL 3 Will Be Rated R and Will Be Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

nACFg3X.jpg

Collider’s Steve Weintraub recently spoke with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige in anticipation of Marvel’s first Disney+ series Wandavision, and during their conversation Feige gave a promising update on Deadpool 3, revealed when filming will begin, and most importantly, confirmed the sequel will be part of the MCU.

That’s right. When Deadpool 3 happens, it won’t be as some tangentially related property with a couple of jokes about the MCU. Ryan Reynolds’ foul-mouthed mercenary is officially joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe – and he’ll be keeping his R-rating. Feige said sisters Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin and Wendy Molyneux are hard at work on the script with Reynolds overseeing, but Deadpool 3 filming won’t begin until 2022 at the earliest:

“It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now… It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life.”

This is an exciting update. Obviously Feige and Co. have their hands full production-wise, as they’re in the midst of filming Thor 4 and Spider-Man 3, and this year will also begin filming Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and Captain Marvel 2. So Deadpool 3 won’t be hopping onto the dance card until 2022, meaning the film probably won’t hit theaters until 2023 at the earliest.

https://collider.com/deadpool-3-mcu-confirmed-r-rating-filming-details-kevin-feige-interview/

Update: January 11, 2021

Kevin Feige Confirms DEADPOOL 3 Will Be Rated R and Will Be Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

nACFg3X.jpg

Collider’s Steve Weintraub recently spoke with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige in anticipation of Marvel’s first Disney+ series Wandavision, and during their conversation Feige gave a promising update on Deadpool 3, revealed when filming will begin, and most importantly, confirmed the sequel will be part of the MCU.

That’s right. When Deadpool 3 happens, it won’t be as some tangentially related property with a couple of jokes about the MCU. Ryan Reynolds’ foul-mouthed mercenary is officially joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe – and he’ll be keeping his R-rating. Feige said sisters Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin and Wendy Molyneux are hard at work on the script with Reynolds overseeing, but Deadpool 3 filming won’t begin until 2022 at the earliest:

“It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now… It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life.”

This is an exciting update. Obviously Feige and Co. have their hands full production-wise, as they’re in the midst of filming Thor 4 and Spider-Man 3, and this year will also begin filming Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and Captain Marvel 2. So Deadpool 3 won’t be hopping onto the dance card until 2022, meaning the film probably won’t hit theaters until 2023 at the earliest.

https://collider.com/deadpool-3-mcu-confirmed-r-rating-filming-details-kevin-feige-interview/

Hoping this will coincide with the X-Men.

Does this mean it won't have an interconnected storyline with the rest of the MCU?

I feel like the closest this will be to "cannon" is that you may have a cameo or two from the MCU.

(i.e. Tim Roth snarls at the camera and then someone goes online and says "Abomination was in this movie".)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back