Marvel Head And Two Others Direct The Operation Of The VA From Mar-A-Lago

It's better to not embarrass yourself with pathetic quips like this, when you have no argument. When you got nothing, say nothing.

Do you not understand that there is currently no head of the VA?

Who exactly are they privately advising?

LOL!!!!!

This is the new thing. Find something that by all means is likely a good thing. Then spin it into some conspiracy and add a picture of Trump with 1 of the “shadow figures”

I especially love the part of the article that pointed out how wrong it was for things to actually get done quickly at the VA

I'm not mad.

For someone who isn't mad, you sure are protesting a lot against....whatever you were told to think this means.

It's pretty funny watching you guys defend the Grifter-in-Chief these days.

More meaningless drivel in place of an argument. Bravo.

Well this is interesting thanks to freedom of information act. We found out most of VA operations were conducted at Mar-A-Lago by members including the head of Marvel Entertainment.

They direct the 12 billion dollar operations budget including work contracts.

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.va...-lago-buddies-are-secretly-running-the-va/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.va...-lago-buddies-are-secretly-running-the-va/amp
Fucking sickening.
"The event also turned into a promotional opportunity for Perlmutter’s company. Executives from Marvel and its parent company, Disney, joined Johnson & Johnson as sponsors of the Veterans Day event at the stock exchange. Shulkin rang the closing bell standing near a preening and flexing Captain America, with Spider-Man waving from the trading pit, and Marvel swag distributed to some of the attendees. “Generally the V.A. secretary or defense secretary don’t shill for companies,” the leader of a veterans advocacy group said."

Edit:
For someone who isn't mad, you sure are protesting a lot against....whatever you were told to think this means.

Read the quote above. Now tell us, what do you think "this" means?

Where was I protesting?

I made one comment and made you look a bit silly.

That's all.

LOL!!!!!

This is the new thing. Find something that by all means is likely a good thing. Then spin it into some conspiracy and add a picture of Trump with 1 of the “shadow figures”

I especially love the part of the article that pointed out how wrong it was for things to actually get done quickly at the VA
What are you lol'ing at? Your ignorance? See #48 above, same question to you.

Where was I protesting?

I made one comment and made you look a bit silly.

That's all.

Oh', so you admit you don't give a shit, and this means nothing. That was quick.

Man, you guys are pretty defenseless once you run out of sarcastic quips about swamp draining.

Oh', so you admit you don't give a shit, and this means nothing. That was quick.

Man, you guys are pretty defenseless once you run out of sarcastic quips about swamp draining.

I didn't admit that either, it's certainly concerning by the looks of it.

But I'm a regular human with a range of emotions. I can't be concerned about something without being outraged.

Not like you sociopaths who only experience outrage and depression.

So the administration that promised to swamp that drain is actually using a shadow government? Is this maga?

And yet, you can not articulate why. It looks concerning to you, because you were told to think that.

I already did.

You just didn't seem to like it.

It's concerning that the VA still doesn't have a head. It's concerning that non-vetted or senate confirmed individiuals are exerting influence over a government department that has no existing leadership from the President's private property who also happen to be club members at said private property.

This reeks of cronyism and you drain the swamp dorks are blatant hypocrites for trying to make pretend it's nothing, as usual.

No one tells me to think anything. I'm smarter than you so it doesn't work on me.

Last edited:
What are you lol'ing at? Your ignorance? See #48 above, same question to you.

That quote is worth 2 LOLs

What would you expect to happen at the ringing of the bell with Marvel involved. You should watch some of the goofy shit done on the exchange

You really think a billionaire is taking the time to help the VA just so he can line his own pockets. Get a grip

That’s what has you punching yourself in your Vagina?

Jesus, you need to get a life

I already did.

You just didn't seem to like it.

It's concerning that the VA still doesn't have a head. It's concerning that non-vetted or senate confirmed individiuals are exerting influence over a government department with no leadership from the President's private property who also happen to be club members at said private property.

This reeks of cronyism and you drain the swamp dorks are blatant hypocrites for trying to make pretend it's nothing, as usual.

No one tells me to think anything. I'm smarter than you so it doesn't work on me.

OH NO!!!! Evil Billionaire Businessman Club Members are trying to help the VA!!!

You think they are doing it for free drinks? Maybe an extra towel at the gym?

And the HORROR!!!! They wanted those working at the VA to actually get things done, and done quickly!!!

OMG! THIS CAN NOT STAND! THIS SHIT MIST BE STOPPED!!!

That quote is worth 2 LOLs

What would you expect to happen at the ringing of the bell with Marvel involved. You should watch some of the goofy shit done on the exchange

You really think a billionaire is taking the time to help the VA just so he can line his own pockets. Get a grip

That’s what has you punching yourself in your Vagina?

Jesus, you need to get a life
LOL is that the best you can do?
Someone asked me one time, "Do you think dumb people ever say to themselves, fuck I'm dumb?" You've provided the answer, thanks.

LOL is that the best you can do?
Someone asked me one time, "Do you think dumb people ever say to themselves, fuck I'm dumb?" You've provided the answer, thanks.

Dumb is getting your panties wet because some Marvel character was at the ringing of the bell at the NYSE

That is the definition of dumb

Go out and protest the ads on the bus bench outside of your parents garage. Must suck to listen to those buses when you are trying to sleep in the garage

Back