Martyrs (2008) Music Video

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This would be my first music video I've made and uploaded to YouTube.

Making videos combining movies and music have been something I've wanted to do for a while. I have all this free time and I never really do anything with it lol so besides other things that I plan on doing I think I'm going to start making videos like this and gradually get better over time as well as do some new content like movie review, etc.

All criticism is welcomed. I'm only using Windows Movie Maker and I'm thinking about looking for a video editing software, if anyone makes videos could you recommend some to me please?

Anyway here's the video. Below the video I talk about why I made it.

Thanks. Again all criticism is welcomed...my body is ready.

Sound levels were well done (music vs the overlay).

However, the music doesn't fit the theme of the movie. Perhaps people who haven't seen it may find it interesting.

You also didn't chop up the movie at all. You kept a completely linear progression, instead of experimenting with a specific set of scenes.

I don't understand what the point of this was.

Sound levels were well done (music vs the overlay).

However, the music doesn't fit the theme of the movie. Perhaps people who haven't seen it may find it interesting.

You also didn't chop up the movie at all. You kept a completely linear progression, instead of experimenting with a specific set of scenes.

I don't understand what the point of this was.

The music sync was a bit off with the video which downgraded it a bit imo lol.

There were parts of the songs lyrics and Layne's vocals which I thought would mesh well.

The reason I didn't show other parts of the film or really the second or majority rest of the film was because I didn't want to show the whole plot. It was just to show some pieces of the film. The synopsis of the film tells pretty much what I showed so I didn't wan't to really ruin the film. There were definitely parts of the other half of the film I wanted to use but again didn't want to show it.

Just a fun thing I'm working on. Thanks for your input. Always trying to get better.

I made this one about four years back.

Try using Sony Vegas for your next vid. It is light years ahead of Windows Movie Maker and extremely easy to use.

I am bandwidth pwnt right now, but will come back and watch later today.

Try using Sony Vegas for your next vid. It is light years ahead of Windows Movie Maker and extremely easy to use.

I am bandwidth pwnt right now, but will come back and watch later today.

Yea, downloaded Vegas Pro 13 trial last night. I like what I saw and how much you could do.

Ok, finally got to watch. Not bad for a first time vid. Have you started another project?

Ok, finally got to watch. Not bad for a first time vid. Have you started another project?

Thanks man.

Not yet. Thinking about another video I would make as well as working on a Screenplay.

So much free time now I got thoughts and ideas running through my head.

I may put a new one up in a week or 2. Maybe a Friday the 13th colab with Death as the song choice.

Thanks man.

Not yet. Thinking about another video I would make as well as working on a Screenplay.

So much free time now I got thoughts and ideas running through my head.

I may put a new one up in a week or 2. Maybe a Friday the 13th colab with Death as the song choice.
When you make a new vid, please share, imo.

Back