1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Martyn Ford vs Iranian Hulk - Fight Training 2021

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by DoctorsStoppage, Dec 26, 2021.

1. HaulParris Gold Belt

2. Brandino Brown Belt

My favorite part of the Iranian Hulk montage was him hitting the pre-cut bone with his left hand and then follows it up by showing the wounds on his right hand lol.

I also digged the part near the end where he speeds up the video when he is kicked and then slows it down for when he grunts an then speeds it back up again.

I want to see Iranian Hulk come out in a fake muscle man outfit and fight against Minowa.....

GeneTunney7 likes this.
  3. GeneTunney7 Purple Belt

They are not talking about it because it is high level MMA, they are talking about it because Iranian Hulk is a giant photoshop fraud that has backed himself in a corner and has to fight and get exposed as a fat fraud, or find a way out of this and hope his followers don’t realize he is a fat photoshopping fraud. We are in a new era where any fat person can hit photoshop and seem jacked, but like ugly chicks on dating websites that use filters to seem hot, eventually you have to pay the piper. Recently the synthol guy in Russia got eviscerated in MMA and a slap boxing contest - it was glorious. Iranian Hulk tho is even more popular than him, the king of all the frauds.

4. fatmanthenextbatman Blue Belt

wasn't there a powerlifter who competed in the early ufc? he ktfo in 30 secs by some fat guy with elbows to the dome or something if i remember correctly.

5. DaRivv20 Robert Whittaker’s Official Simp.

Damn Stoppage got banned? RIP.