Martyn Ford vs Iranian Hulk - Fight Training 2021

My favorite part of the Iranian Hulk montage was him hitting the pre-cut bone with his left hand and then follows it up by showing the wounds on his right hand lol.

I also digged the part near the end where he speeds up the video when he is kicked and then slows it down for when he grunts an then speeds it back up again.

I want to see Iranian Hulk come out in a fake muscle man outfit and fight against Minowa.....

can't believe people are actually talking about this
They are not talking about it because it is high level MMA, they are talking about it because Iranian Hulk is a giant photoshop fraud that has backed himself in a corner and has to fight and get exposed as a fat fraud, or find a way out of this and hope his followers don’t realize he is a fat photoshopping fraud. We are in a new era where any fat person can hit photoshop and seem jacked, but like ugly chicks on dating websites that use filters to seem hot, eventually you have to pay the piper. Recently the synthol guy in Russia got eviscerated in MMA and a slap boxing contest - it was glorious. Iranian Hulk tho is even more popular than him, the king of all the frauds.

wasn't there a powerlifter who competed in the early ufc? he ktfo in 30 secs by some fat guy with elbows to the dome or something if i remember correctly.

They are not talking about it because it is high level MMA, they are talking about it because Iranian Hulk is a giant photoshop fraud that has backed himself in a corner and has to fight and get exposed as a fat fraud, or find a way out of this and hope his followers don’t realize he is a fat photoshopping fraud. We are in a new era where any fat person can hit photoshop and seem jacked, but like ugly chicks on dating websites that use filters to seem hot, eventually you have to pay the piper. Recently the synthol guy in Russia got eviscerated in MMA and a slap boxing contest - it was glorious. Iranian Hulk tho is even more popular than him, the king of all the frauds.
props to the guy for showing up lmao he's just a fat guy

That MF is just a fat out of shape kid… wtf he was doing with his pictures (fucking filters)lol!!!! Rooting for the Iranian Swindler lol… Ford is just a pharmacy on legs bully lol

Hulk all the way.
Went for a single leg but his massive pecs meant it was more like a stumble forwards.

That MF is just a fat out of shape kid… wtf he was doing with his pictures (fucking filters)lol!!!! Rooting for the Iranian Swindler lol… Ford is just a pharmacy on legs bully lol
This is literally an unprecedented event in human history. Never before have we seen someone catfish the world into thinking they were huge owing to their photoshop skills and talk themselves into fighting a legit monster. Iranian Hulk became a hero and icon to people in his country, patriotic Iranian boys grew up with him as their idol, proof that 'us Persians have the best genetics'. Hulk knew all along he was a fraud but there was so much money on the table, his ego was getting stroked, and he was getting exposed for backing out and he had to show up. I almost wonder if he bought into his delusions, the yes men around him, and like many a wwe pro rassler actually thought he could beat some ass (CM Punk).

The way Ford manhandled him was like a man vs child. Is that enough to scare Hulk out of it, or does he go thru with it, even take his shirt off, and get destroyed? Never before have we seen a situation like this, and hopefully it serves as a cautionary tale to all catfish that use filters and photoshop to sell a fake bill of goods.

No bullshit I think that push broke Hulk mentally, he's never felt strength like that. He's checked out and wont even show up now.

But seriously, Ford will hit this guy three times and he'll go down.

No bullshit I think that push broke Hulk mentally, he's never felt strength like that. He's checked out and wont even show up now.

But seriously, Ford will hit this guy three times and he'll go down.
You seen he posted a video saying he wanted to die after this? <Lmaoo> Dude is now suicidal. I dont know if I should feel bad or laugh.

Gharibi later posted a message on social media in Persian which translated as: "I came to Dubai without any sponsor by selling assets, without a coach and without any support. I wish for death.

"Oh God, you are the witness of how much I have suffered. I am ashamed of Iranian people."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/iranian-hulk-martyn-ford-message-26343246

You seen he posted a video saying he wanted to die after this? <Lmaoo> Dude is now suicidal. I dont know if I should feel bad or laugh.

Gharibi later posted a message on social media in Persian which translated as: "I came to Dubai without any sponsor by selling assets, without a coach and without any support. I wish for death.

"Oh God, you are the witness of how much I have suffered. I am ashamed of Iranian people."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/iranian-hulk-martyn-ford-message-26343246
I don't think there should be laughter

hulk.png

Back