Martyn Ford 6'8ft 320lbs+ Heavyweight Training for his MMA Debut

Put him against James Thompson.

boredrussian.gif

Feels like I've seen him before. Wasn't he in one of the Undisputed movies?

Looks can be deceiving but that physique and cardio aren't usually a match made in heaven.

He was sponsored by Rich Piana and he is an actor, his fight should be an entertaining 3 minutes fight

Ayy I remember him from Piana's videos, him and Alex Di Ciero were training like in 2015, dude is legit slow and is on every steroid under the sun.

But he is a nice guy, hope he does well.

He is flexible I guess but he definitely doesn't generate the power someone his size should.

So he's an actor / roided up non-competing bodybuilder who's decided he wants to be a fighter.

I've seen this a million times before. It never ends well.

Dude will gas out climbing the stairs in the weight in.

We got a Rat bois, fuck the Worlwide discussion forum nobody posts there.
I don't condone forum policing but he's not wrong. This guy doesn't seem to possess anything beyond an impressive physique, which counts for basically nothing in martial arts, he's not a UFC fighter and he's not a legit prospect a UFC fan would care about.

I clicked this thread because by the title, it sounded like all the other "look at this fighter" threads which I often find interesting. This one was a waste of time. I say let it go to the forum nobody reads

Lol he would never pass a drug test.

Lmao that trash technique but I can't blame him for trying considering the absolutely garbage state of MMA/UFC HW.

Shit punching tehnique. Kicks are legit thol

If they would have anchored that bag properly it wouldn't have fallen off the wall.

Nice so he will gas out and you can slap him

They'll probably feed him to Pudz, lol.
I dont think they are going to book him against Pudz for his 1rst pro MMA fight.

Also is not like KSW lacks of HWs and SHWs freakshows. They have that rapper, the instagram model/influencer, a couple of bodybuilders and powerlifters, a well known actor... fuck.. the division is stacked with freakshows.

If you like freakshows KSW HW division is the mecca.

Back