Marty vs Colby

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When Marty beats twood, Colby has next. Who wins?

Hahahaha Colby has next? Don’t count on it with the hole he dug himself!

Good one TS, there's no when, he's not winning. Reality will sink in soon enough. Usman literally has nothing Woodley ain't seen before. Usman's never faced an opponent whose had the speed and power advantage.

He's never fought a good striker, and was given stylistically favorable match ups, and people that were coming off of losses.

Colby will be punished by being matched up with Askren (after he smothers Robbie) and he will never contend for a title again. Askren is about to be the ultimate gate keeper until someone beats T-Wood

no way in fuck Marty beats Woodley
I wouldn't be so sure: it is all about how his chin holds up early and if Koolsman can gas him. Woodley is a fantastic fighter but I would not umerestimate the guy that beat the living snot out of RDA.

Trillby will beat either but not sure snooze man can beat the twood

I wouldn't be so sure: it is all about how his chin holds up early and if Koolsman can gas him. Woodley is a fantastic fighter but I would not umerestimate the guy that beat the living snot out of RDA.
I dislike that you make sense. fuck off with your well worded and completely accurate response

Back