Marty Usman says Masvidal, Colby are eskimo brothers, maybe more

tenor.gif

I'd live in hers and yes she does the pern.

6107bdaac4c90ea652a0915d78348dd30b46dadd.jpg
bro im trying to exercise semen retention and you are killing me rn

this ass is perfect ngl I'd go to jail for what I'd do to her

Imagine insinuating that Colby isn't a virgin

Come on, Marty

bro im trying to exercise semen retention and you are killing me rn

this ass is perfect ngl I'd go to jail for what I'd do to her
EMchhgQUUAELZlF.jpg

Dont worry in wont tell you that its yinyleon and that shes an amateurish style and lots of butt stuff bc you might go look her up.

Usman just jealous, you can tell he doesn’t get chicks
He needs to work on his acne... grown men with acne like that are unattractive. It's like you don't even care.

Either way sounds a little weird to me. First he doesn't know who Masvidal is, now he seems to know his whole life story and is trying to use homosexuality as some type of insult.

Lost of friends are eskimo brothers. It happens alot. One of my best friends and I banged the same girl and didnt even know till years later was actually funny when we both told the same sex story basically and he was like you talking about Kasey? Was a good laugh.
HER_dPBwkwKqr-jjsx2GnuzSgUj18_1j0rWD-o9j7p5aI5Pttaadb4Y5K_Z4o6GmvBjSYvZfW48NB56A2_x2wSG_rONb-4sAsyfdVjFkwbKYOFYVYVH6gDh-gwwW6iBMc3HYlju1sATBzPB4Tu7NgwgKWKpkMtArGh4

That's a gage of hotness to me. If I'd eat your ass it's amazing or you are just rhat fucking hot.
Fingernails are a really good gague too.

If she has long, nice nails, dat ass hasn't been wiped properly in years and you're better off phoning it in.

True story.

I dated a girl when I was 20 her name was kasey . She was very cute but nothing special. Had that kind a slutty look to her. I actually met her from a friends friend he was dating her and we all hung out. I didnt steal her they broke up and about a year later we hooked up for about 4 months. She had a weird joint condition which made sex awkward. She was very fun to talk to and hang out with but we were on 2 different paths in life. I was a loser and she was a college student(funny how I turned around but that's another story). She had one long butthole hair and i hated it and 3x tried to put her finger in my butthole which I'm no fan of. 1st time ha ha dont do that 2nd time seriously dont do that I dont like it 3rd time we broke up. About 15 years later I was talking with a friend on the way to the scrap yard to help him drop off an old water heater and I talked about the girl with the hip and joint condition that had the long butthole hair and he knew who a girl just like that and we discovered it was the same girl lol. We had s good laugh and made $3 for the water heater and ended up at a hole in the wall bar "spats cafe" and ate wings(very good there) and got drunk as hell.

I dated a girl when I was 20 her name was kasey . She was very cute but nothing special. Had that kind a slutty look to her. I actually met her from a friends friend he was dating her and we all hung out. I didnt steal her they broke up and about a year later we hooked up for about 4 months. She had a weird joint condition which made sex awkward. She was very fun to talk to and hang out with but we were on 2 different paths in life. I was a loser and she was a college student(funny how I turned around but that's another story). She had one long butthole hair and i hated it and 3x tried to put her finger in my butthole which I'm no fan of. 1st time ha ha dont do that 2nd time seriously dont do that I dont like it 3rd time we broke up. About 15 years later I was talking with a friend on the way to the scrap yard to help him drop off an old water heater and I talked about the girl with the hip and joint condition that had the long butthole hair and he knew who a girl just like that and we discovered it was the same girl lol. We had s good laugh and made $3 for the water heater and ended up at a hole in the wall bar "spats cafe" and ate wings(very good there) and got drunk as hell.
Now those are some decent details... Story has everything. Solid plot and descriptions. Even a happy ending.

Fine work.

<{UberTS}>

Last edited:
Fingernails are a really good gague too.

If she has long, nice nails, dat ass hasn't been wiped properly in years and you're better off phoning it in.

True story.
I work with lots of black women and a few have had their nails done where I was like how the fuck do you grab anything let alone wipe your ass. Lamere informed me a detachable showerhead with a jet stream is god for many reasons including butt stuff and but butt stuff I mean wiping and masturbating and cleaning out for butt sex. True story lydia confirmed it and no connection but feel the need to tell you shes an extremely beautiful amazing young black woman and if I was 10 years younger and not short fat old and ugly I'd be all over her(if she wanted it) oh and I also have a small peen and her ex had a huge one. She told me.

I work with lots of black women and a few have had their nails done where I was like how the fuck do you grab anything let alone wipe your ass. Lamere informed me a detachable showerhead with a jet stream is god for many reasons including butt stuff and but butt stuff I mean wiping and masturbating and cleaning out for butt sex. True story lydia confirmed it and no connection but feel the need to tell you shes an extremely beautiful amazing young black woman and if I was 10 years younger and not short fat old and ugly I'd be all over her(if she wanted it) oh and I also have a small peen and her ex had a huge one. She told me.
She sounds sweet.

Shame they don't have those kind of things in the degenerate places i tend to meet women...

Same thing happened to my friends. They had a chick over at Rick's dads dojo and they all got blown by the same girl and the last dude made out with her instead of getting a bj it was years later we found out what he did. It's been 20 years now and he still hasnt lived that down.

Clearly last guy had no game and could only get a kiss lmao

Where is the footage of Usman saying this?

He is saying that they are bisexual and had a woman share their bed, and that they continued also a primarily homosexual relationship?

Or are still continuing a homosexual relationship?

Or are still actively living in a bisexual threesome?

Can we see the vid? Or can Usman at least make his allegation a little clearer?
He said "dey look like rosie o donald at a bisexual bridal shower."

Nothing wrong with "sharing" a girl and occasionally putting into eachother's poop chutes right. C'mon guys, is normal

I mean there are videos of them rolling around in their underwear together. Colby does act like a scorned lover.

Back