Marty Usman says Masvidal, Colby are eskimo brothers, maybe more

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Jorge-Masvidal-Colby-Covington.png

... Is this supposed to be news or something?

It's obvious to anyone that their "feud" is fake and it's not surprising that two guys in the same town in the same line of work have been with the same girl

... Is this supposed to be news or something?

It's obvious to anyone that their "feud" is fake and it's not surprising that two guys in the same town in the same line of work have been with the same girl
Lost of friends are eskimo brothers. It happens alot. One of my best friends and I banged the same girl and didnt even know till years later was actually funny when we both told the same sex story basically and he was like you talking about Kasey? Was a good laugh.

All this trash talking between the top welterweight is embarassing, none of them is good a this.

Lost of friends are eskimo brothers. It happens alot. One of my best friends and I banged the same girl and didnt even know till years later was actually funny when we both told the same sex story basically and he was like you talking about Kasey? Was a good laugh.

upload_2020-2-9_12-53-41.png

Inuits are the real BMF

Obligatory....

...pics of kasey?

Where is the footage of Usman saying this?

He is saying that they are bisexual and had a woman share their bed, and that they continued also a primarily homosexual relationship?

Or are still continuing a homosexual relationship?

Or are still actively living in a bisexual threesome?

Can we see the vid? Or can Usman at least make his allegation a little clearer?

Kasey who??? We might be eskimosherbros

Also happened to me and a friend. Nothing beats the story that I've heard of 3 friends making out with the same girl on the same night,with 2 of them getting a BJ, and all of them only finding out that it happened the day after.

Kasey who??? We might be eskimosherbros
I honestly dont remeber but she had a weird joint problem making sex a bit difficult and not much fun. She couldn't bend very well.

"the only gay Eskimo. In my tribe"

Corky and the juice pigs

Also happened to me and a friend. Nothing beats the story that I've heard of 3 friends making out with the same girl on the same night,with 2 of them getting a BJ, and all of them only finding out that it happened the day after.
Same thing happened to my friends. They had a chick over at Rick's dads dojo and they all got blown by the same girl and the last dude made out with her instead of getting a bj it was years later we found out what he did. It's been 20 years now and he still hasnt lived that down.

Last edited:
Where is the vid/pic of usman saying this

@ 12:45 mark

All 3 of these guys live within a 20-30 mile radius of each other and they commonly report rumors about each other to the media.

It's funny and stupid.

I'm 28 years old and don't remember this type of behavior since high school.

I honestly dont remeber but she had a weird joint problem making sex a bit difficult and not much fun. She couldn't bend very well.

Was Kasey the name of your shared sex doll?

My God... what kind of creatures do you sleep with?

Edit... she looks like she bends just fine

@ 12:45 mark

All 3 of these guys live within a 20-30 mile radius of each other and they commonly report rumors about each other to the media.

It's funny and stupid.

I'm 28 years old and don't remember this type of behavior since high school.

thx

he deluded lol

"I'M THE SAME GUY I EVER WAS"

brother, two weeks ago you only wore traditional flowing robes lol

Last edited:
Back