Marty Snoozeman is Soft!

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score

If there was no security there Snoozeman would've been laying on the ground for dead! Just think about it... Snoozeman only acts up when security is around because he knows he ain't shit!
This is why you never say let's fight now because it just makes you look like a big soft ass beta. If you ain't gonna walk don't talk! Remember all those altercations Colby has with him? Colby would always instigate for him to make the move first but Snoozeman didn't have the balls... Just like when Snoozeman tried to punk Ben...... Ben was like what you gonna do Marty?
<36> Snoozeman is a joke and a thorn to the WW division... Colby will retire this fool and leave him for dead in the third, give Jorge the biggest payday of his life, and make the WW division great again.

P.S.
Yo Snoozeman, Keep a leash on that manager of a dog you have there because he making you look small and soft when he be the one throwing all those hands towards Colby's security.

Colby was the one that got silenced in that backstage video awhile back though. He went completely mute.

Imagine being a Colby fan and thinking you’re allowed to have an opinion about anything.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Colby was the one that got silenced in that backstage video awhile back though. He went completely mute.

Talking bout this one? <36>
Snoozeman only started moving when "The Reaper" walked away and saw the security coming from the peripheral plus Snoozeman has no respect for other staff members. Colby was respecting other staff members by saving Snoozeman's face.
#Facts

Lol Colby isn’t afraid of anyone. I’m looking forward to him as champ. At least we’ll be entertained

Anytime I see , marty, Leon Scott , Conrad, Being used instead of there real names I just assume the person is a 12 y/o wwe fan with a involved opinion.. didn’t even have to read the post and I know this person is a clown.

Anytime I see , marty, Leon Scott , Conrad, Being used instead of there real names I just assume the person is a 12 y/o wwe fan with a involved opinion.. didn’t even have to read the post and I know this person is a clown.
I'm offended and this clown already proved majority of sherdoggers wrong with his accurate prediction on Zabit vs Kattar.

One thing I will admit: Colby always seems to be rolling on his own.
Like in all altercation videos there is a host of dudes descending on him on his lonesome.

Robs like...im gonna step over here out of the way in case these fools start throwin.

I dislike both fellars.

Hopefully another WW can come and fight for the belt. One who isnt a literal wet blanket.

Covington was lucky there was security there...

And when he gets locked in a cage with Usman, he will be lucky there will be a referee there...

Back