Marty confirms Askren is next: "Colby's gambling debt cost him UFC title shot"

How is he ducking when he said he wanted to fight both of them and didn't really care what order? I think he even said Colby should be first.

I honestly think Askren is more dangerous for him than Colby from a stylistic standpoint. But he has the tools to beat either of them.

Punk attacks a guy in a line full of women and children. Garbage.

For all the years GSP got shit on for not finishing fights when WW was a shark tank, Both Kamaru AND Covington have lower finishing rates than GSP, and they've been fighting nobodies until recently. The fact that ANYONE gives a shit if either of these guys ever fight again blows my mind.

Usman is somehow making it a competitive affair for the most insufferable welterweight in the UFC. Shut up and fight.

Usman is a hoe, JussieSmollet2.0

Although I think Colby should be next, hell he should have been before Martin, it's as sensical for Colby to get a title shot over Askren for beating the guy Askren just beat as it was to give Usman the title shot for beating Maia and RDA after Colby did.

Also, what's lol about Aoki's record?
Yeah but they did not use that exact same logic when Usman won against Colby's leftovers. But you're right, UFC could do whatever they want. Just don't get it.

Yeah 43-9 is pretty good, but I mean it's mostly against cans and I was just trying to point out that the opponents Colby faced are way above level of Aoki.

new aid society where trolls and these guys that probably could never touch you or do anything to you feel like because they have a platform on the internet, I am going to talk as reckless as possible. So, I kind of need to humble him up. But, it doesn’t matter, I just want to fight and get back to doing what I love and get back to competing. So it doesn’t matter either of them can get it.”

{<huh}

Still can't believe Colby is fighting Lawler and Askren might get a title shot next. What a crazy world we live in.
There is something going on with CoCo that we are not hearing. He may be getting low balled and standing his ground, or there could be some other issue at play here. No question that Ali gets his fighters preferential treatment, but, he may have them fighting for peanuts.....he also does UFC's dirty work, like how he told Khabib to say he was fighting Eddie and that way UFC was able to pay Conor and Eddie millions less - that is a massive bitch move and reason we need a union. Ali is the only one scuzzy enough to f over other fighters like that tho.

Fuck you ufc

I follow this sport the best I can but who is fighting who??? Askren Jorge? Colby Usman? Wtf

I dont get why people are attacking usman. If the ufc wanted him to fight colby he has no choice but to fight. Instead they make him fight lawler. History shows when ufc keep playing these games they fuck themselves. Ben will lose and colby will get injured before the robbie fight..you just know it

Usman has never ducked anyone. Signed a bout agreement for Colby 2 times. Colby refused twice. Colby also refused to sign a Woodley bout agreement and then sat out for over 1 year.

When has he last fought? lool
Longer ago than Usman, that's for sure.

People are bending the narrative because they dislike Usman, but Colby is a poor man's Usman and his fighting style is even more boring because he lacks the KO power that Usman has.
Since when does Usman get to pick who he fights? lol, Dana picked the fight. Usman WANTED the Colby fight as he has stated numerous times because he hates Colby.

Back