News Martinez vs. Rojo off - UFC Vegas 36

aldo.gif

Damn, Martinez was one of my locks for this card

This card has been one of the least talked about for being a cursed card. Being moved from full attendance in London to now the UFC Vegas covid gym with 15 people, having 13 fights being cancelled or changed. Now a 9 fight card. Pretty cursed.

Everything on Brunson via leg break.

This card has been one of the least talked about for being a cursed card. Being moved from full attendance in London to now the UFC Vegas covid gym with 15 people, having 13 fights being cancelled or changed. Now a 9 fight card. Pretty cursed.

Everything on Brunson via leg break.

Although for once, the start time getting pushed back a little isn't a bad thing.

The only fights I really care about tomorrow are the main and comain events so ok

Rojo is a bantamweight now?I wonder how much difference it'll make. Him vs chito would be fun

15 fight card 2 weeks ago. Down to 9 with time to go

15 fight card 2 weeks ago. Down to 9 with time to go

I remember thinking this card was really damn good for a fight night. It's sad to see what it's become

Damn, feels bad. But is what it is. Even though it's shorter on fights I actually still think it's a good little card. Looking forward to all 5 main card bouts especially.

Missed and now Medically Pulled...

<6>

Back