Martial artist out there that could kill most UFC fighters if they had interest...

Most top boxers under 30 would run through their respective division up until the top 10 or so if they actually properly prepared for the grappling over a few years.
Not enough consistent evidence to support this theory sir.

Everyone picks up things differently.

Lesnar, Datsik and Bob Sapp are interesting case studies of physical freaks coming in and fucking up pro-fighters with relatively little preparation. Sure, Lesnar had a wrestling background and had been training, but he had been doing staged WWE stuff and football for years and not fighting. Makes you wonder how other roided up athletic freaks with natural ability or a non-pro fighting background would do, especially at openweight where they could fully utilize their athletic gifts.

Honestly any good size guy that can handle himself or has been in a few scraps could go one on one with any pro fighter and do well, for about a minute. Unless he knocks out the pro fighter quickly, then after that first minute or 2 thats when the pro training and years of experience come into play. Most guys just don't have the stamina/ability to fight that long and take punches or grapple for an extended amount of time, and soon as your punches become labored or it hits the ground and youre out of breath its over. As former bouncer i've seen this scenario play out countless times.

<JRSmith40>

The street freak named Luke Haberman (170 lbs.) was a handful for Anthony Smith to handle, Luke’s who’s Martial Arts style is called No Tak Meds
730F2677-B67F-477E-9C4C-E325E2711BF8.jpeg
C697BC81-AC7B-440F-8B88-AA244B204720.jpeg

Just saying, MMA fighters are studs in the Octagon (as real as it gets), but the reality is a street fight is a completely different animal and boxing or other stand up martial arts are likely better suited for the street brawl, depending on the situation of course. I’m guessing there are probably more TMA practitioners out there than you think that could hold there own with a UFC in a street fight.

Lol this is not real fighting, it's demonstration. Any idiot with practice can defend against a strike they know is about to happen.

Let's see this guy actually spar, when he has no idea what his opponent is capable of throwing at any given second. It's not going to look like this shit.
100% this

Pat Militch is full of shit and a full on dumbass, if that wasnt obvious given recent events.

Also I'm sure there are guys that are awesome at a single martial art.

But MMA is everything put together, so I doubt some guy out there could kill any UFC fighter if he excels at a single art.
Ban for fighter bashing

Yeah lemme tell ya. Standing around in the GRASS! Talking to people and TAKING PICTURES! Treasonous scumbag man!

Whether you agree with the protest or not, he is allowed to do that. Notice he did not participate in the riot inside. In the words of the great Joseph Biden "C'mon man!"
I was being flippant, but truthfully, the employer is entirely in within their rights to fire someone for publicly declaring affiliation with a political party. It is not protected by any federal discrimination laws or the Civil Rights act. Most states do not have laws about political affiliation either. Regardless of party, I'd stand in solidarity with increasing workers rights to include this into discrimination laws.

The street freak named Luke Haberman (170 lbs.) was a handful for Anthony Smith to handle, Luke’s who’s Martial Arts style is called No Tak Meds
View attachment 825948
View attachment 825947

Just saying, MMA fighters are studs in the Octagon (as real as it gets), but the reality is a street fight is a completely different animal and boxing or other stand up martial arts are likely better suited for the street brawl, depending on the situation of course. I’m guessing there are probably more TMA practitioners out there than you think that could hold there own with a UFC in a street fight.
someone with a wrestling background, very high on drugs, being difficult to detain in a potential life and death situation, is very different than just a regular fight with a winner. it's not like smith was at risk of being beat up.

This guy goes around beating up fraud martial arts masters in China:

I'm not saying the guy is champ material or could even have a viable UFC career at his age but to think the guy couldn't beat up a great majority of people on this planet is just dumb.

So could Joe Rogan, what's your point? You just changed "any MMA fighter" to "great majority of people"... No-one said anything about majority of people.

This is why Khabib chose to hide inside the bus instead of going out and facing Conor in a real fight like a man.
His style is made entirely for safety first point fighting inside octagon but none of that nonsense works in a real fight.
Yet Khabib has been fighting on the street all of his life. They fight for fun in Dagestan and I'm not even kidding. Since little, they pit kids against each other to earn their stripes.

I heard a story told by Pat Militch about some guys who are extremely badass at martial arts but have no interest in becoming MMA fighters. I always thought that was a dodgy claim but I just realized Pat was telling the truth.

Enter Master Shin:

He has a master mind for martial arts:

Fucking badass!

Those are funny of course, but in reality, almost any martial artist (even someone with zero weeks training) could kill an MMA fighter if they had a gun. Unarmed fighting is a sport, humans have been using weapons for serious fights for a couple hundred thousand years. Unarmed we're tiger and bear food. Armed we're at the top of the food chain. Its a no-brainer.

To be fair that hapkido master could tool most sherdoggers

nobody mentioned the average sherdogger yet?
/thread.

I think we're too humble to say the obvious. Why reach and stretch when we need only look in the hotdamned mirrors!

What is that bulge you see? Your pec? Your bicep? Your cannonball delt? For me it's my balls, cock plus all of the above. I look in the mirror and can't avoid it - that is a guy NOT to fk with. More than Wu-Tang clan even - don't fk with ME!

So, basically if one of these mythical "MMA fighters" smh rofl, came up to me getting lippy he would be left without lips, plain and simple. Grab, pull, rip. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

These "fighters" better stay in their fkn lanes when I'm walking through. And hide their 10s if they got any. I steal 10s like high school sweethearts steal kisses. Pointy elbows go to hell.

Back