Martial artist out there that could kill most UFC fighters if they had interest...

Duh

chuck-norris.jpg

{<jordan}Old man Eastwood put in some work in Gran Torino. Well this thread has been amusing. What did we learn “street” fights are very different based on where you live. And everyone agrees it’s vital to stay off the ground in a “street” fight for various logical reasons.
sorry i forgot what we were talking about. god bless

That master is badass.

Reminds me of a time when Steven Seagall visited my elementary school as a kid. He told us this cool ass story about how someone tried to rob him at knifepoint a year prior. Using an audience member, he demonstrated a move where he simultaneously disarmed the man while breaking his arm in two places. He said the robber begged him to call 911 and apologized while crying. The story made quite an impression on me and is the reason I'm into martial arts.

There are killers out there in other martial arts like Seagall in aikido, they just don't have the time to do mma but make no mistake, in a street fight they would maim an mma fighter.

I heard a story told by Pat Militch about some guys who are extremely badass at martial arts but have no interest in becoming MMA fighters. I always thought that was a dodgy claim but I just realized Pat was telling the truth.

Enter Master Shin:

He has a master mind for martial arts:

Fucking badass!

He was taking about this guy. I downloaded the photo when I heard the podcast. Unfortunately no idea the name.

I actually believe him. The guy trained w them when they were on top and apparently had no trouble winning. It wasn't theoretical , it was embarrassing. Apparently he just likes hunting. .iirc he had one pro fight and said no.
20210113_215511.jpg

I agree never want to be on the ground in a street fight. Also I’m much older now so street fighting is something I steer clear from.
Street fighting is just a term used for any type of physical altercation that isn't sport. Self Defense basically.

To be fair, he's a 6'2 in shape 220 pounds man who has been doing kyokushin karate (the full contact with kicks to the face but no punches to the face karate) for the over 35 years and he has actively trained with world class fighters across a wide spectrum of styles including UFC fighters like Alan Jouban. I'm not saying the guy is champ material or could even have a viable UFC career at his age but to think the guy couldn't beat up a great majority of people on this planet is just dumb.
The majority of people on the planet is one thing, professionally trained fighters that actually fight for a living is a different scenario.

That master is badass.

Reminds me of a time when Steven Seagall visited my elementary school as a kid. He told us this cool ass story about how someone tried to rob him at knifepoint a year prior. Using an audience member, he demonstrated a move where he simultaneously disarmed the man while breaking his arm in two places. He said the robber begged him to call 911 and apologized while crying. The story made quite an impression on me and is the reason I'm into martial arts.

There are killers out there in other martial arts like Seagall in aikido, they just don't have the time to do mma but make no mistake, in a street fight they would maim an mma fighter.

maybe, but in general, i wouldn't believe so. a peak human athlete nowadays is almost alien in their physical abilities, and a non athlete would be helpless if their skills weren't levels above the athlete. active conditioned athlete, not bj penn. if ur not sure, just go to ur closest gym, watch the alpha gym rat and try to replicate what they're doing. or try to follow a top xfit athlete's routine on YouTube. it's sobering.

of course none of the above applied to us sherbros. we jacked!

To be fair, he's a 6'2 in shape 220 pounds man who has been doing kyokushin karate (the full contact with kicks to the face but no punches to the face karate) for the over 35 years and he has actively trained with world class fighters across a wide spectrum of styles including UFC fighters like Alan Jouban. I'm not saying the guy is champ material or could even have a viable UFC career at his age but to think the guy couldn't beat up a great majority of people on this planet is just dumb.
Random dudes sure. Unless he’s been training grappling for a long time though he gets beat up by your average grappler

I'd start with Scott Adkins and Michael jai white

Edit: oh yeah and this guy

5d02171524000051178c33f1.jpeg

Last edited:
True kung fu destroys all grappling.

This guy would leave prime Fedor face down.

Ah yes the 'attack me as slow as possile and i will defend' martial arts...
Its like the 'let me show kicks on a stationary dummy' guys...

Its all fun and games until they get hit.
'hold on, take it easy, the sun was in my eye, a bird flew by'.

Posers

Back