Law 'Marry-your-rapist' bill to be introduced by lawmakers in Turkey

Bill Maher brought up on Rogan Podcast how Charlie Chaplin was a hardcore paedo too, married a child as well. Can people pick out the common thread?

The youngest he married was 16 I think. Not exactly a pedo but not okay either. It was a different time not that it's an excuse. I'm far more disturbed by Woody Allen's shenanigans.

Nothing new for Turkey. They have been forcibly taking Armenian, Greek and Assyrian women for generations.

It's already an observed law in the UK, where the police have uncovered a large network of immigrant gangs caught doing this but refuse to go after them. They were already refusing to prosecute "honor killings" because leftist government literally makes the argument that government should honor backwards laws from other countries over its own. This makes it easier for crimes by the government and those with authority to blend in, that's probably why.

It can't get better, it can only get worse if it's not punished but protected by those in power.

This is what "progressive" looks like.

I wouldn't be surprised if every user in this thread is banned by Sherdog.

Thankfully, I still live in United States of America. Both the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean separates United States of America from Islam mofos.

Huh?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years
Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes

child1.png

Oh
As bad as it is, they are using loopholes, and it isn’t by design, right? If I’m wrong, then yep, my whole 0/post is shit, and I’m glad you pointed out my mistake, lie, hypocrisy... All of it will be well-deserved. Trying to be better, so this is not sarcasm. It is worse, because we should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

It's already an observed law in the UK, where the police have uncovered a large network of immigrant gangs caught doing this but refuse to go after them. They were already refusing to prosecute "honor killings" because leftist government literally makes the argument that government should honor backwards laws from other countries over its own. This makes it easier for crimes by the government and those with authority to blend in, that's probably why.

It can't get better, it can only get worse if it's not punished but protected by those in power.

This is what "progressive" looks like.

Refusing to prosecute honour killings? Any evidence to back that up?

Gold, Jerry, Gold.

People need to understand that the Wahhabis are Muslim Evangelicals. And Evangelicals are Christian Wahhabis.
I Don’t know if evangelicals are different from other Christians, but Christians don’t follow the Torah. Jewish people do.

my advice on people reading to bible is to tear out the Old Testament and burn it. It’s a hate screed.

I Don’t know if evangelicals are different from other Christians, but Christians don’t follow the Torah. Jewish people do.

my advice on people reading to bible is to tear out the Old Testament and burn it. It’s a hate screed.

I grew up in an Evangelical community. They believe that all of the Bible (OT +NT) is true, historically accurate, and fit for modern consumption. To be fair, some see Christ as the schism that separates Old and New, Law and Faith, etc., but the hardcores gives a fuck.

Correct. The Jews and Christians evolved their religions beyond such barbaric beliefs. I am sure they could still improve, but the Muslims... nope.

Libs have evolved to, " if you want a child of the opposite sex just use the hormone option."

Back