Law 'Marry-your-rapist' bill to be introduced by lawmakers in Turkey

Huh?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years
Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes

child1.png

Oh
To be fair most of those child marriages(96%) involve children between the ages of 16 and 17, which is at or above the age of consent in many states. 14% of them married other minors, the remaining 86% married adults but of those 60% were 18-20 and another 25% were 21-23. So its mainly teenagers marrying other teenagers or young adults about as old as your average college student.

Source

Oh, so women are to be believed in this case. But they're all lying whores trying to punish men? ? ?

Huh? According to the media I thought the USA was the most misogynistic, sexist place around and is bursting at the seems with toxic masculinity? It's even ranked as one of the worst countries for women to live in according to some academic studies! Is Turkey a new US state?
I wonder if any broadcast media channels will touch this?

If you rape a girl under the age of consent, you can avoid punishment by agreeing to marry her and then you get to rape her whenever you want.

I know it's a different culture and hard to judge... but that seems to be something that would have been considered absurd in the Dark Ages.

Different values.
Shitty ones...
Just DONT LET THEY DO THAT on your neighborhood.

Turkey is pretty much done as a secular democracy. Erdogan obviously wants to run a Caliphate, like in the good old days.
Don’t you dare complain anything about it or he will send their “refugees”at you.

I have no opinions

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine a world where 2 consenting adults of the same sex can't fuck eachother and would get killed if they were caught, but it's okay for an adult to rape a child.

Alhamdulilladingdong
You do know that depending on the corner of the world they are,they DO fuck little boys don’t you?

Its so that a honorable man don’t suffer on temptation.

Isn’t that law directly from the bible (so I assume Koran as well)

you’re not suppose to have out of wedlock intercourse. You dishonour the girl n her family.

however if you marry her, you acknowledge your mistake n accept to take care of her as your wife

I've never heard of honour killings not being prosecuted? Can you please provide a source?
was going to say the same... when ever i have seen honour killings appear in the news it is because of a prosecution.

It's already an observed law in the UK, where the police have uncovered a large network of immigrant gangs caught doing this but refuse to go after them. They were already refusing to prosecute "honor killings" because leftist government literally makes the argument that government should honor backwards laws from other countries over its own. This makes it easier for crimes by the government and those with authority to blend in, that's probably why.

It can't get better, it can only get worse if it's not punished but protected by those in power.

This is what "progressive" looks like.
I really hate the new left. It’s an international problem. The left champions ridiculous shit these days.

Imagine a world where 2 consenting adults of the same sex can't fuck eachother and would get killed if they were caught, but it's okay for an adult to rape a child.

Alhamdulilladingdong
Same sex activity was legalized in the land of the Turks since 1858, 145 years before the United States did. And child marriages are already legal in the US, over 200,000 happened in the first decade of the 21st century.

Swing and a miss.

Isn’t that law directly from the bible (so I assume Koran as well)

you’re not suppose to have out of wedlock intercourse. You dishonour the girl n her family.

however if you marry her, you acknowledge your mistake n accept to take care of her as your wife
I don't think there is a verse in the Qur'an addressing this but many Muslim countries have honor cultures where that logic is at play.

Back