Law 'Marry-your-rapist' bill to be introduced by lawmakers in Turkey

Are you seriously comparing Islam to Judaism? Who follows the Torah like that? Islam is today what Judaism was 1000 years ago.
Because all of the Abrahamic faiths have the same origin. Fundamentalist sects across the globe still follow these rules. Yes, even in America. Read up on the cover up of child rapes in Orthodox communities in NY.

Turkey is pretty much done as a secular democracy. Erdogan obviously wants to run a Caliphate, like in the good old days.

Imagine a world where 2 consenting adults of the same sex can't fuck eachother and would get killed if they were caught, but it's okay for an adult to rape a child.

Alhamdulilladingdong

Because all of the Abrahamic faiths have the same origin. Fundamentalist sects across the globe still follow these rules. Yes, even in America. Read up on the cover up of child rapes in Orthodox communities in NY.

Well, a few things:

First, the rabbis had repudiated this well before the beginnings of Islam. Second, child rape is no more prevalent in the Orthodox community than others. There are pervs everywhere. Third, most of the child rape in the Orthodox community are of boys...and homosexuality is forbidden by Torah.

Edit to add: Marital rape is recognized in Judaism as rape. Marriage doesn't make it Ok. So no, you don't get to marry her and rape her whenever you want...at least not in Judaism.

I'm skeptical of this story being true.

Don't get me wrong, I understand Turkey is slowly sliding into shithole status, but something doesn't smell right here.
If this is true, then either Turkey is socially retarded and doesn't understand the recognition of being a major player in the world, or they simply don't give a fuck and want to put their craziness on full display.

de62c9a6dd07b77948e08de366a9ae51.jpg
I dont think any Jewish nations are looking to pass any laws based on this, tho.

I can understand why those poor Turkish men are confused.

I mean if a 15 year old is under the age of consent, why bother asking for it in the first place? Amiright.

How much is a sheckle worth today?

Asking for a friend.

Where is usual Islam is great crowd on this issue...

I don't favor violent rapists getting away with their assaults by marrying the woman.

I understand if you consider it "rape" just having sex with a girl under 18, that a 24 year old would be better off marrying a 17 year old than going to jail, if the girl was down in the first place. If the girl agrees to the marriage willingly, I'm not completely offended. If after a violent rape is committed and a woman is then forced to marry the guy just because he wants to marry her, then Turkish people need to revolt and their government be condemned by the world.

Last edited:
I dont think any Jewish nations are looking to pass any laws based on this, tho.

Correct. The Jews and Christians evolved their religions beyond such barbaric beliefs. I am sure they could still improve, but the Muslims... nope.

Correct. The Jews and Christians evolved their religions beyond such barbaric beliefs. I am sure they could still improve, but the Muslims... nope.
The bible is literally the foundation of the law though

If this is true, then either Turkey is socially retarded and doesn't understand the recognition of being a major player in the world, or they simply don't give a fuck and want to put their craziness on full display.
They're kind of inbetween worlds both geographically and culturally. Rejected by the EU, think themselves apart from and superior to most of the Islamic world and Arabs while still retaining memories of being a superpower. Secularism doesn't quite do it for them but they don't want to go full Afghanistan. (Never go full Afghanistan).

So they're trying to forge their own path of walking the line. At least that seems to be how Erdogan tried to operate. I think they're sliding into Islamic lunacy and really don't gaf now while the hope of regaining their former status helps them ignore their backwards slide.

I could be talking out my ass here but that's how I see it.

I don't favor violent rapists getting away with their assaults by marrying the woman.

I understand if you consider it "rape" just having sex with a girl under 18, that a 24 year old would be better off marrying a 17 year old than going to jail, if the girl was down in the first place. If the girl agrees to the marriage willingly, I'm not completely offended. If after a violent rape is committed and a woman is then forced to marry the guy just because he wants to marry her, then Turkish people need to revolt and their government be condemned by the world.

I honestly don't ever recall agreeing with you... and here I find myself doing it now...

2020 is off to a good start!!!!

<{ohyeah}>

They're kind of inbetween worlds both geographically and culturally. Rejected by the EU, think themselves apart from and superior to most of the Islamic world and Arabs while still retaining memories of being a superpower. Secularism doesn't quite do it for them but they don't want to go full Afghanistan. (Never go full Afghanistan).

So they're trying to forge their own path of walking the line. At least that seems to be how Erdogan tried to operate. I think they're sliding into Islamic lunacy and really don't gaf now while the hope of regaining their former status helps them ignore their backwards slide.

I could be talking out my ass here but that's how I see it.
Yeah, but everyone has taken their shit for so long because they are the bridge between Europe and the middle east. They are actually looked at with respect in the UN and everyone else is begging for them to adult up, but like you said they refuse to play ball and just want to do their own thing, while also being allies with China and Russia.

Back