Relationship Marriage logic

Yeah but that kind of goes without saying unfortunately. Watching a grown man sobbing into his beer because he misses his children so much but is denied seeing them by a vindictive ex is heart breaking.

And.......too common

And.......too common

Still makes zero sense to me how the government can tell someone they can only see their kids on X days a week. I'd much rather just kidnap the kids to India and burn down all my assets before letting the state divide them.

Even my wife agrees with that plan <45>

That guy is a doormat.

Thankfully me and my woman have similar opinions on most things but when we don't, there's civil war in the house and nobody backs down, Good relationships are built on the ability to listening to eachother and compromising. When you always give up, that's not a relationship of equal partners anymore and someone eventually gets taken advantage of.

It's a funny joke, but I personally couldn't stand such a relationship where I'm not taken seriously.

pretty sure it's just a bit. no guy should allow that kind of, "marriage logic" in their relationship lol. no woman would respect a man like that.

The problem is @Contempt is correct from a logical stand point, this is coming from a married person, myself and my wife are married because we believe it's the correct thing to do and offers our children the best chance in life.......but and this is a very big but, if my wife decided one morning that she wanted out, I'm fucked. The reverse can't be said for her if I decided that.........

I got divorced. Handled my own case. Got absolutely everything that I wanted: paid no alimony, joint legal custody, visitation with reasonable expectation/notice, return of belongings according to what was before the relationship and we split up the marriage acquisitions to my liking.

I didn't do anything special, that's for sure.

Married life is very hard work and western society has made it too enticing for women to just get divorced when things get tuff.
I think divorce. Lawyers wanting to get paid have helped pave the way in making the laws the way they are.

I got divorced. Handled my own case. Got absolutely everything that I wanted: paid no alimony, joint legal custody, visitation with reasonable expectation/notice, return of belongings according to what was before the relationship and we split up the marriage acquisitions to my liking.

I didn't do anything special, that's for sure.

I'm glad it worked out for you, it definitely doesn't for the majority.

I'm glad it worked out for you, it definitely doesn't for the majority.

Is this true though? Or are we assuming? I've often wondered that but never really looked into it. I try not to conclude that my own experience is typical.

@Law Talkin’ Guy - do you have any insight into the results of divorce proceedings as far as who they normally favor?

Is this true though? Or are we assuming? I've often wondered that but never really looked into it. I try not to conclude that my own experience is typical.

@Law Talkin’ Guy - do you have any insight into the results of divorce proceedings as far as who they normally favor?

That’s a difficult question to answer because it depends on what’s meant by who divorce proceedings favour. I’ve seen just as many women short changed on child support from deadbeats as I have men screwed in alimony or property division.

those are the marriages people joke about yet is probably reality for the majority of them. Also seems like an easy road to dv.

You sound dogmatic. Writing fiction has proven to act as good therapy for that.
No, the people I know who fuck random chicks and drive nice vehicles because they're unmarried and childless are largely miserable and longing for what they don't have. Random sex is eventually as meaningless as a handshake when women don't find you compatible for more. And that car depreciates every inch you drive it.

The literal meaning of life is to procreate lol. Look at the animal kingdom. How many species does the man die after mating or the adults die after spawning. In some instances the kids even eat the dads corpse so they can flourish.

No, the people I know who fuck random chicks and drive nice vehicles because they're unmarried and childless are largely miserable and longing for what they don't have. Random sex is eventually as meaningless as a handshake when women don't find you compatible for more. And that car depreciates every inch you drive it.

So the sportscar depreciates and the chicks leave - don't care, had fun.

I’ve always been keen on marriage but I’ve decided to wait until I go deaf first.
That way, when she starts screaming at me I can switch the lights off.

The literal meaning of life is to procreate lol. Look at the animal kingdom. How many species does the man die after mating or the adults die after spawning. In some instances the kids even eat the dads corpse so they can flourish.

So I should metaphorically stick my balls into a legal guillotine, give the woman the handle and trust her not to chop them off, even though she has a massive financial incentive to do so?

All this just to be able to pass my genes along in an already over crowded planet? Talk about egocentric bullshit.

Hard pass...

You're literally describing a guy who wants to get laid but can't so he has to settle for fat chicks at the starbucks magazine section.

Stay dogmatic, shy boy.

Do you mind if I borrow this for my book of romantic poetry?

women are bad people who bring nothing to a relationship except sex. That’s why they use it as a weapon in the relationship. Just act like you dont care about sex and watch The relationship changes. You don’t need them. Now if you date around and find someone you want to be with just remember this is a contract. You will owe half of everything you have and a minimum of twenty percent of everything you ever will have if you have a kid together, more if you have more than one. Every girl isn’t like that but yet somehow everyone ends up with that one

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back