Relationship Marriage logic

Unless your wife is onboard with this and comes from a culture or family background there's a very good chance that your offspring will dump your arse in an old people's home if there is spare money for that or just leave you to rot in your home.........

We already have 2 daughters.

Now just have to wait about 40 years when our retirement age comes, and see what happens.

Surely they'll need someone to look after their kids.

giphy.gif

Like my aunty that took advantage of my uncle's nervous breakdown to have her lawyer completely impoverish a man who was a multi millionaire who spent his entire life working down the mines?

Yeah, a good christian woman that. Religious beliefs don't mean a damn thing.
There are true christians.
Then there are republicans lol

Unless your wife is onboard with this and comes from a culture or family background there's a very good chance that your offspring will dump your arse in an old people's home if there is spare money for that or just leave you to rot in your home.........

Okay i will step in

Guy you are replying is from eastern europe where you pretty much get zero help from goverment.

Wife is probably worried about survival as well,actually even more because being woman in ex soviet country is hard.

Okay i will step in

Guy you are replying is from eastern europe where you pretty much get zero help from goverment.

Wife is probably worried about survival as well,actually even more because being woman in ex soviet country is hard.

He was talking about having children to look after him in his old age........ I'm basically saying good luck.

He was talking about having children to look after him in his old age........ I'm basically saying good luck.

And thats exactly what i meant

Pension pretty much doesnt exist in east euro, problem conserns women as well

Wow. That's all I've got to say about a lot of what I've read in this thread. It doesn't at all reflect what my marriage was like. I adored being married to my wife & would give up anything to have her back.

Under the circumstances, there's really very little I can really say on the topic without sounding like a massive, insensitive douche.

I honestly am happy for you that you found happiness and am truly saddened about how it ended. Marriages absolutely can work and last long term, I'm not disputing that - my parents have been married for 47 years and counting.

The fact remains that as a guy the odds are not in your favor if you decide to get married and the results of divorce are regularly catastrophic for men. It's a position arrived at based entirely in logical and statistical realities and for people like me, those odds make it an exceedingly unappealing prospect.

It’s hurts me to know people laughed so hard at such a tired joke.

Should we open an entire section for this kind of incel circlejerking?
We could name it after @TidWell

So anyone who thinks marriage is a terrible deal for men is an incel?

I know plenty of married incels, no single ones though.

The married incels are all co-workers.

Why answering seriously to someone who's clearly fucking with you?

Seriously speaking, marriages aren't a bad deal overall, being a mother is A TON of unpaid labor that falls sqarely on women's shoulders so it's just fair they rob you blind when separating. Sucks to be in that situation but it's reaping what we've sown as a society.

What sucks is you didn't choose these rules and neither did I, and of course if I had a say it'd be different.

Most people just suck as relationships, will commit to a shitty one for fear of staying alone, or will lie and pretend to be someone they're not just to fuck and once you're living in a house together all the shit comes up and escalates. And this is true now as it was yesterday, just yesterday we were forced to stay in shit relationships that sucked our souls and happiness for a lifetime.

This doesn't mean that it has to be like this. Love isn't with a person but with a way of being together and a number of practices, habits and feelings. It's something you build and it requires intentional effort all the way through. It's hard but no one forces you to marry.

So anyone who thinks marriage is a terrible deal for men is an incel?

I know plenty of married incels, no single ones though.

I know plenty of single incels

Hilariously happiest person iv met is one of them while friend whos most popular with women constantly whines about life(not about women but life in general)

Such is life in the zone

In any marriage you have to be completely devoted to making each other happy. The joke, I think, comes from the fact that men have simpler needs in order to make them happy. My wife has a whole host of wants and desires she needs fulfilled each day, I just want a decent round of video games and a cheeseburger.

This is by design. When women get pregnant and start rearing children, attention to their wants and needs pays dividends. Who needs to win a tiny argument when your kid is right there watching how you treat each other? Let her have her way. But if its something important, like dealing with an extended family member or a health decision, that "women are always right" shit goes out the window, and your wife should have your back full stop.
Personally I’m happy when my bf brings me a veggie burger while I watch old Simpsons lol.

I know plenty of single incels

Hilariously happiest person iv met is one of them while friend whos most popular with women constantly whines about life(not about women but life in general)

Such is life in the zone

dfe.gif

Why answering seriously to someone who's clearly fucking with you?

Seriously speaking, marriages aren't a bad deal overall, being a mother is A TON of unpaid labor that falls sqarely on women's shoulders so it's just fair they rob you blind when separating. Sucks to be in that situation but it's reaping what we've sown as a society.

What sucks is you didn't choose these rules and neither did I, and of course if I had a say it'd be different.

Most people just suck as relationships, will commit to a shitty one for fear of staying alone, or will lie and pretend to be someone they're not just to fuck and once you're living in a house together all the shit comes up and escalates. And this is true now as it was yesterday, just yesterday we were forced to stay in shit relationships that sucked our souls and happiness for a lifetime.

This doesn't mean that it has to be like this. Love isn't with a person but with a way of being together and a number of practices, habits and feelings. It's something you build and it requires intentional effort all the way through. It's hard but no one forces you to marry.

"Why answering seriously to someone who's clearly fucking with you?"

Killing time till my pre kicks in.

"being a mother is A TON of unpaid labor that falls sqarely on women's shoulders so it's just fair they rob you blind when separating"

They get to do that even if you don't have kids. There is no circumstance where I would accept that someone should be entitled to at least half of everything I have worked for over two decades for. It's 2021, they can work for their own fucking money.

"Most people just suck as relationships, will commit to a shitty one for fear of staying alone, or will lie and pretend to be someone they're not just to fuck and once you're living in a house together all the shit comes up and escalates."

Agreed.

"It's something you build and it requires intentional effort all the way through. It's hard but no one forces you to marry."

Yep, but that requires two people to attempt to work towards establishing that long term relationship and unfortunately we live in a society that encourages shallow, selfish narcissists. When you set up a system that openly encourages and rewards one party for breaking their vows and fucking over the other? ...yeah it's pretty obvious why marriage rates are at their lowest levels ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back