marquez vs pacquiao 3?

S

ShogunJZ360

Anybody think there is a chance for this or is there any word on this fight? and would you like to see it? I personally would love to see these two guys duke it out one more time

I'm good with the two. Other fights to be made.

they'll need to fight at 135. I think its too soon for it after diaz...i say wait another year or two.

however, its a very real possibility later this year. although pacman has a lot of matches he can make whereas marquez...not really...he needs to build some cred at 135.

i really want to see it i think marquez won the second fight you could make a really strong case that he should be 2-0 against pacman .

they were both incredible fights the and over the 2 fights there is just 1 round between them on the judges score cards . a split decision and a draw

fights like pacman vs david diaz or marquez vs the whoever at 135 don't need to be made

I want to see it for sure, I thought Marquez won the 2 fight for sure. Marquez has the perfect style to beat Paquiao.

I'd certainly watch that fight, but I think Roach and Pac-man are moving on. Roach even stated that they consider the first fight a win for Pacquiao.

I agree with that, especially with a judge admitting to a scoring error.

They're going to meet at 135 granted they can get past Campbell and Diaz. Campbell's got a good chance to put a halt to it, and seems to flourish against pressure Fighters, so Manny vs. Nate sounds interesting.

I'd like to see it actually. I think at the higher weight Manny will have more power and I personally would love to see Pacman get a KO and end the drama once and for all. Against the other two Mexicans he had atleast one amazing fight. Barrera 1 and Morales 1 & 2. I think he needs to get a really good performance in against JMM aswell which he has not done yet.

There are other fights out their that can be made but if this happened then I would not be disappointed.

This isn't going to happen, thankfully, because the last thing pretty much any division needs is more fucking rematches.

I dont' understand why anyone wouldn't be interested in watching them finish this.

Both were close fights and very exciting.

Why not? Although I personally think that Manny won the second match, I wasn't that convinced with his performance. That fight could've gone the other way around and I know that a third fight would either vindicate Manny's win or validate Marquez' complaints. Should be great.

They're going to meet at 135 granted they can get past Campbell and Diaz. Campbell's got a good chance to put a halt to it, and seems to flourish against pressure Fighters, so Manny vs. Nate sounds interesting.

Wow, you really dont know what youre talking about (no offense). Manny will (mark my words) never fight nate and for a 3rd match between the two will happen (not for a while though) as long as marquez doesnt do too many smaller shows. performs well, and still has somewhat of a draw.

Wow, you really dont know what youre talking about (no offense). Manny will (mark my words) never fight nate and for a 3rd match between the two will happen (not for a while though) as long as marquez doesnt do too many smaller shows. performs well, and still has somewhat of a draw.

Your post makes no sense in opposing mine. BOTH Manny and JMM are moving up to 135. Manny is fighting David Diaz and JMM is in negotiations to Fight Nate Campbell since Casamayor is Fighting Juan Diaz.

How is that me not knowing what I'm talking about?

My statement about Manny vs. Nate was (mark my words) a mere thought of an interesting Fight.

Thanks for playing.

Your post makes no sense in opposing mine. BOTH Manny and JMM are moving up to 135. Manny is fighting David Diaz and JMM is in negotiations to Fight Nate Campbell since Casamayor is Fighting Katsidis.

How is that me not knowing what I'm talking about?

My statement about Manny vs. Nate was (mark my words) a mere thought of an interesting Fight.

Thanks for playing.

I always thought wishful thinking belonged in the wasteland, maybe i'm wrong? No offense....

I always thought wishful thinking belonged in the wasteland, maybe i'm wrong? No offense....

There's no need to say "no offense"...sarcasm is devalued by back-pedaling.

Wishful thinking of Manny Pacquiao fighting Sean Sherk belongs in the Wasteland, not wishful thinking of Manny Pacquiao with a belt at 135 fighting another Titlist at the same weight.

I personally thought pacman beat him both times. Marquez was lucky to get a draw in the first fight.

I thought the first fight was more for Manny than the second fight, Theres no way the first fight was a draw but the second fight was closer in my book.

Back