Marquardt vs Lombard really seems like a loser leaves town match...

I loath and detest that 2 ridiculous studs like these guys are potentially fighting over who loses their job.

This sport has turned to fucking shit.

I'll be watching it in person, hoping to see marquardt go full tekken.

Lombards frame was made for WW, if his diet and cut are good he is gonna ruin Nate.

What are the odds on this fight? Lombard -140???

Nate looked great when he took the SF strap... UFC is a big step up. I guess since this is a former BFC champion fighting a former SF champ it's a toss up.

Hopefully Marquardt goes out on his shield, and doesn't give us a repeat of the Okami fight. As for Lombard, I'm fine not watching him fight again.

Meh... Lombard can still put some highlight reel KOs... I think he can do great at WW. Good wrestling and KO power. Plus he is not going to look as a dwarf.

Yeah....Lombard didnt live up to the hype at MW. Lets see if he can do something at WW

yeah that's why i hope marquadt wins, wouldnt like to see him go

Sadly, it probably will be. Though, Lombard might be a lose and renegotiate kind of thing. Nate can be so frustrating. His combos can be amazing. But sometimes he is just so lackluster.

Could be a hell of a fight if both guys think they are fighting for their job

i will be very surprised if marquardt wins this fight.

Nate looked great when he took the SF strap... UFC is a big step up. I guess since this is a former BFC champion fighting a former SF champ it's a toss up.

You're aware that Nate used to fight in the UFC before he went to Strikeforce right?

The great needs to go back to middle weight.

Back