Marquardt Has

It's crazy how similar Nate looks to Georges now he's at 170. Obviously taller but the body shape always strikes GSP to me.

Nate deserved to be cut and now he deserves to be back. He only fought once since his release, but what a fight!

elbows are pure violence and the uppercut ws the icing on the cake!

I remember after nate ko'd woodley they showed a shot of woodleys face, and he had a big patch of skin missing under his nose. Must have been one of those elbows or uppercuts that did it.

Good for Nate. I'm a big fan and looking forward to his steamrolling of the UFC welterweight division.

1rlPc_medium.gif

I jumped off the couch screaming for joy when this happened. I cannot stand Woodley as a fighter, his blatantly deliberate lay n pray is despicable.

That last uppercut as Woodley was falling was BRUTAL.

He better have no hard feelings, it's not like he's so innocent in the situation. That said, looking forward to Nate back in the UFC at WW, I think he'll be top 5 within the year.

Nate tested positive twice for PEDs which is why he was released. The most recent case involved TRT, which he apparently had an opportunity to correct but didn't, resulting in a huge last minute change to a fight card.

Comparing his situation to Barnett's, I don't see any reason why he would have hard feelings.

I jumped off the couch screaming for joy when this happened. I cannot stand Woodley as a fighter, his blatantly deliberate lay n pray is despicable.

Not to mention his annoying as fuck mom.

Haha yes. She got abnormally quiet around the time of that gif too.

Lol yeah. They got some awesome seats to see some lethal striking....with their son on the receiving end.

Woodley's mother screaming cageside made it even better

Gotta love how Nate knew it was over before the ref even tried to stop it.

He always stops when he knows they're finished. He's one of the classiest fighters in that sense

Great fighter but very unprofessional

Nonetheless I still want him in the ufc

I'm glad to see him back. Nate's a beast of a man. The only problem is if Nate and Rory both succeed in their UFC career at this moment it's gonna set an awkward situation for the camp of Tristar. I think Nate is a full time fighter at Tristar now.

Georges has seniority at Tristar though.

Nate is not a full-time fighter at Tristar. He occasionally goes up there to train with GSP, since GSP and Nate are friends. Nate trains out of Grudge in Colorado. Nate said he has no problems facing GSP.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2012/0717/549421/nate-marquardt/

Love it! Glad to see him back in the octagon.

Nate is not a full-time fighter at Tristar. He occasionally goes up there to train with GSP, since GSP and Nate are friends. Nate trains out of Grudge in Colorado. Nate said he has no problems facing GSP.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2012/0717/549421/nate-marquardt/

I think him and Georges will talk about it professionally if this occurs. I think either GSP or Nate will move up. That's my opinion. GSP has never been fond of fighting his friends.

Back