Maron Moraes tests positive for Covid

Damn, wish him a good recovery...

Any brazilians in here care to elaborate what exactly it is that makes the fighters living and training there so prone to getting this virus?

Do most of them live in densely populated areas maybe?
Isnt he in the US ?

Guys, Marlon lives in the US not in Brazil.

Any brazilians in here care to elaborate what exactly it is that makes the fighters living and training there so prone to getting this virus?

He lives in America.

Can't judge, different culture.
I'm not judging. I'm just saying maybe fighters should stay away from hot spots for the sake of being able to fight.

Doesn't he live in the US? Thought he lived in NJ and then maybe moved to Florida. He trains at ATT I thought.
Thats correct. He contracted in florida. Just as bad.

Its winter now, so its flue season. Also the quick tests gives a lot of false positive.

“Covid 19 is the new USADA”

-Forest Griffin-

Its winter now, so its flue season. Also the quick tests gives a lot of false positive.
This. Always funny to hear people talk about Florida who aren't from here.

Before, they would say Florida doesn't test people. Now there are over two million tests administered (some by sketchy places like Walmart), 5 - 10% are positive, and now we are the "hot spot".

I live in PBC, which is supposed to be a hot spot. The largest hospital in the county has gone from 30 COVID ICU beds to 20, and now to 7. They are not full at the moment.

Everyone is being tested over here, but the quick tests give lots of false positives and the numbers are waaaaaay overblown because of the way the government works. Its a huge media hoax to be fair.

He will be fine like everyone else. COVID is not as bad as they say with a less than 1% death rate. His bout is in October, should be out of his system by then.

Everyone is being tested over here, but the quick tests give lots of false positives and the numbers are waaaaaay overblown because of the way the government works. Its a huge media hoax to be fair.
I'm in Florida, South Florida, and watching the media brainwash the rest of the country based on lying about us is hysterical.

It's a 3rd world country and their president is an even bigger moron than trump and recently tested positive for it himself.

He suggested that vulnerable people — older people and those with underlying conditions — could stay home, but that everyone else needed to go back to their jobs and their regular lives. “We have to face this virus, but face it like a man, dammit, not a boy,” Bolsonaro said in late March. “We have to face it with reality. That’s life. We’re all going to die someday.”

“Protecting jobs is essential,” he added.

I'm in Florida, South Florida, and watching the media brainwash the rest of the country based on lying about us is hysterical.
You guys are not alone on this one. Even the medicine got political over here, we say take this and this and people go ranting about how you are "minion" that votes on this and that instead of taking the damn medicine. Btw I work with the tests and I know how many are infected and the number are less than 10% of what they say.

Back