Marlon Moraes vs Merab UFC 266, who wins?

Think Merab drowns em...

MXSXXUx.gif

Taking underdog Marlon here. I think he catches Merab in a sub in a wild scramble.

Yeah I mean, Marlon has better chance than people give him for...Merab is a great wrestler, but zero submission threat, Marlon is super slick....I'm fairly sure Marlon has better sub game than Merab...

I know Marlon doesn't have best cardio, but I think he most of time gasses out punching people...

Not against Ricardo Almeida black belt as someone who doesn't go for submissions in his fight inside the UFC.

highly doubting that Matt Serra student has ZERO....I MEAN ZERO SUBMISSION THREAT

I mean if Marlon gave his neck and arm and let him get full extension and leverage sure i mean I'm sure I can beat Tyson too it's not zero, he might fall and trip and break his neck on his way to the ring

Probably Merab, as Moraes's gas tank gave me cause for concern the last time he faced a high pace wrestler (Cejudo). It's hard to imagine it being much better now that he's over two years older than he was in that fight.

Moraes will win... if the coach Henry Hooft can remind him of the sacrifices his mother made.

Probably Merab, as Moraes's gas tank gave me cause for concern the last time he faced a high pace wrestler (Cejudo). It's hard to imagine it being much better now that he's over two years older than he was in that fight.

yeah but do you see Merab's striking AND striking defense? Moraes gets finished on the feet when they put in on him but he's extremely dangerous earlier on....and Merab has i'm going to take down here's my head if u dare grappling style...

Back