Marlon Moraes looking to come to UFC after WSOF contract ends

Hopefully sooner rather than later

That would be awesome.

Too bad you're only going to make 12/12 with a nice 1k bonus from Reebok.

Moraes and Brooks coming to the UFC in not long. Askren too hopefully.

Finally get to see them against legit comp.

Maybe this belongs in the Worldwide MMA section, but IDK.

http://mmanewssource.com/marlon-mor...ith-ufc-after-he-completes-his-wsof-contract/
For those of you who don't know, Marlon Moraes is currently the WSOF BW champion, defending his title against Joseph Barajas on Feb. 20. After that Barajas fight (which he should win easily), then he has one more fight (probably vs. Josh Hill 2 or the Valiev-Gutierrez winner).
Assuming he wins those 2 and gets picked up by the UFC, who would you like to see him debut against?
Alvarez got thrown straight to the wolves with Cerrone, and I think Moraes could look good against a top 10 like Mizugaki or Johnny Eduardo.

I've been a fan for awhile and I'd love to see him mix it up. Not sure against who but I'm looking forward to his debut. And as far as where the thread belongs, all good MMA discussion should be in one forum anyway, so if it's a hot topic, I encourage it in the most active forum (usually "UFC" discussion but only whiners let Sherdog set their MMA discussion agenda anyway).

How much is he making in wsof?
Marlon's last fight, he apparently got $140k. I find it laughably sad that opposite him, the challenger, Sheymon Moraes, got a reported $10k.

Marlon's last fight, he apparently got $140k. I find it laughably sad that opposite him, the challenger, Sheymon Moraes, got a reported $10k.
Dam 140k i wonder how is he going get ufc to pay him that much.

Great news, looking forward to seeing him in the big leagues.

YES YES YES

i like cruz, but moraes is the best bw mma in the world

Hope he enjoys 12/12 and like $500 from reebok sponsorship.

This pleases me.

Back