Marlon is on the Mt Rushmore of MMA fighters with no heart

Definitely would be. There is 0 case now. Dude gassed going for the finish, like my original reply to this thread states.
heart is your stamina and your chin--that's it. if you don't show good stamina and chin, people will say you have no heart. people who gas out or can't take punishment are the people who look like they're quitting.

i think the whole "heart" thing is new age bullshit myself.

heart is your stamina and your chin--that's it. if you don't show good stamina and chin, people will say you have no heart. people who gas out or can't take punishment are the people who look like they're quitting.

I think heart is moreso willingness to keep fighting even when you're getting fucked up

Maybe Marlon would have given up if his brain knew what was happening. Clearly it got shut down with some weak GNP by Merab at the end of the first.

I think heart is moreso willingness to keep fighting even when you're getting fucked up

Much easier to keep fighting if you have supreme conditioning and your chin can hold up even if you're taking a beating. Tony is a prime example of someone who people say has a lot of heart. He can take a shot and he can go full throttle for 5 rounds.

IMO he’s got the complex problem of being a tweener, huge for 135, he carries allot of muscle, cage weight of 155, CSAC won’t license his at BW. The brutal cut effects his cardio, likely his chin as well to a lesser extent. You don’t take nearly 6 minutes of top pressure control time under Merab, getting brutally smashed if your heart is into it... get a clue TS...
<DisgustingHHH>

Low fight IQ can sometimes also be misidentified as heart. Some guys can get goaded into a brawl to their detriment.

The guy has no defense, wtf it’s unbelievable, Henry exposed it badly but wtf is this, the guy won’t even put his hands up to defend getting punched reminded me of jds.
Yeah dude it's weird, he just lets elbows and hammerfists rain down with ZERO resistance.. Every time he's on his back, it's one thing to be gassed but another to just allow your opponent to body you.

All the above….add poor Fight iq ……Marlons first rounds are entertaining as fuck though….I’m a fan

Ok, i will not troll here. Marlon is just a muscular guy who cuts a lot of weight and don't have a neck/traps like Yoel. Add that to the fact that he was a kickboxer, so his chin is probably a lot damaged. Due those facts, the math is simple: hard weight cut, compromised chin and no cardio = getting fucked even if you destroyed in the first round.

Closest guy to finishing Merab besides the ice lake. Marlon is fun to wAtch hopefully gets a win next

Why you coming at me. I didn’t call him no heart. My thread was merged. I just pointed out his inactive guard

Went back to your original post and saw what you said. Yeah it definitely looked like you were the one saying he had no heart and that he just takes shots. I see what happened with the mods merging multiple moraes posts.

Consider my previous post a mulligan, definitely doesn’t apply to you.

Morales has heart, he just has bad cardio and he spent it all trying to get a finish.

Dude just sits there and eats shots. That conor/vitor guard.

Edit: Pretty messed up for the mods to merge my thread. Making me the TS with the wrong title. I think my original title was something like “Marlon Moraes with that Vitor Belfort ground game”.
I didn’t call him no heart

I agree, mods are making it look like you said something you didn't say. Mods shouldn't be doing that.

Back