Mark "The Smashing Machine" Kerr to Get Inducted Into UFC Hall of Fame

He was one scary motherfucker. Despite being roided out of his mind he still came across as a nice guy.
That documentary should be required watching for all MMA fighters and fans. Compelling.

She will be inducted?

She?

did_you_assume_my_gender.jpg

I hope his story gets told to a lot of new people from his induction. It's an epic tale with a lot of valuable life lessons for those interested.

As he should be....dude was a pioneer,,

But Frank Shamrock is still not HOF material apparently.

Incredibly impressive UFC record.

4-0, 1-0 over guys with wikipedia pages.

A record not matched by many in the modern era, I'll tell you that.

Damn I forgot what a great documentary that is. Thanks for the post TS.

Yeah lets keep on pretending that the hall of fame has any legitimacy unless Frank shamrock gets inducted.

I hope this is true. They usually do these things during International Fight Week, I thought.

There was a time when Kerr was probably the most feared fighter in the world. Well deserved, if it's true.

Not many people know this but the just bleed guy was born from a Mark Kerr fight at UFC 15.

I guess in terms of pioneers it’s warranted but if we are going off his entire career I’m not quite sure I would call it hall of fame material.

If he gets it, its in the pioneers category like Maurice/Saku are in.

It's good to see some of these old school fighters getting recognition... They didn't get the financial rewards that today's fighters enjoy, or even the mdeical care, so many retired fighters are really doing it tough, and with broken bodies. Kerr is one of those guys, I wish him well.

Well deserved.

I wonder when Tank is going to be inducted.

Back