Mark Pavelich Wants MFC vs RFA Cross Promotion, Says If MFC Loses He'll Leave MMA

Mark Pavelich is one of my most disliked ppl in MMA. Every time he is on the MMA Hour i have permanent cringe face on.

This guy is crazy if he thinks this is ever going to happen. It wouldn't prove a thing. One is a feeder league constantly having fights and constantly sending their top guys to UFC all the time. The other is an org that gets guys stuck in long term deals and has them fight some journeyman in order to build them up as champions and does 3 shows a year. MFC only has about 10-15 guys that are even under contract and most of them aren't even Canadian. This is the best card I could put together.

LW Tom Gallicchio (19-8) vs. Dakota Cochrane (16-5)
FW Graham Spencer (10-1) vs. Mark Dickman (9-1)
MW Sam Alvey (23-5-1) vs. Kevin Casey (7-3)
BW Anthony Birchak (11-1) vs. Billy Daniels (7-1)
LW Marcus Edwards (7-2) vs. James Moontasri (6-1)
LHW Victor Valimaki (18-8) vs. Brent Stepanek (3-1)
MW Wes Swofford (9-5) vs. Andrew Sanchez (4-0)
WW Jason South (10-2) vs. Alan Jouban (8-2)
LW Jonatas Novaes (11-5) vs. Johnny Case (13-4)
BW Jesse Brock (17-8) vs. Mitch Jackson (19-4)

Last edited:
If AXS ever wanted to do a best of AXS show, they could put together a solid lineup.

Before all of RFA's dudes left for the UFC I think that they'd have buried them. But now days I love Marcus Edwards, we shall see how legit Sanchez looks this Friday cause Alvey is gritty.

Pretty damn close honestly, but I'd be pulling for RFA. Not a fan of Pavelich at all. Would be cool to see them do something like this.

Before all of RFA's dudes left for the UFC I think that they'd have buried them. But now days I love Marcus Edwards, we shall see how legit Sanchez looks this Friday cause Alvey is gritty.

Pretty damn close honestly, but I'd be pulling for RFA. Not a fan of Pavelich at all. Would be cool to see them do something like this.

I don't think Pavelich has any fans. I do like his product though.

Back