MARK MUNOZ vs. LYOTO MACHIDA (UFC FN 30 - Ryron in one corner, Rener in the other)

21266_620245917989209_64669538_n.jpg

There is something seriously wrong with Machida's piss in this picture.

I've dropped in at Marcelo's for one week periods, two different times.

Do I train at Marcelo's academy?

Machida does the actual regular classes at the Gracie Academy quite often, not just stopping in once in a great while for a private. Munoz has had Ryron as his BJJ coach for a few years now and has cornered him a few times.

I don't know if they were both cornering but Duke Roufus is Pettis' coach and Rick is Benson's coach.

Lyoto trained with Schaub. If it hits the ground, Munoz is in for a world of subs!

Glover Teixeira is training at Gracie Torrance now?

MORE PICTURES, PLEASE! We just can't get enough of those pictures of Rener and Ryron with MMA fighters!

MORE PICTURES, PLEASE! We just can't get enough of those pictures of Rener and Ryron with MMA fighters!

Yes, please! Can you post a picture of Mark Munoz eating with Rener or Ryron!? You had one where Rener was eating with Machida and I feel like it will upset the balance of insignificant Gracie brother pictures here in F12 if you don't post one with Munoz too.

Everything those 2 do just comes off as a cheesy attempt at self promotion.

So SBJ, how much do they pay you to post about them on forums??

Very interesting stuff, but this is never going to turn into a BJJ match because Lyoto is never actually taking it to the ground unless it is to finish off a half-conscience Munoz.
+1
Correct, sir.

Back