Mark Munoz suffered knee injury: "It buckled during the first takedown"

Wasnt mousasi a strikeforce champ? Im sure hes still under an old contract.

If every 2-1, (or at the time 1-1) fighter made what he does, their would be no bitching.

I see your point but I was referring more to fighters who aren't stars or let alone top 10 who try and compare their paychecks to say someone like Floyd Mayweather. Shit is comedy.

I think Munoz is a spent force. I was never convinced about him to be honest, and now with his injury and depression issues, I could see him retiring. He's taken some beatings recently, too. With his wrestling credentials, he could make a good career as a coach.

I'm tired of fucking excuses.

You fought, you lost. Don't make it more than it was.

Don't fighters learn that fans respect them less when they give excuses for their losses.

Oh for christ sakes, shut up you fucking idiot.

Well that sucks.. probably played a not-insignificant factor in his lack of success in grounding Mousasi. Eh.

also let's remember that munoz has overrated mma wrestling. that probably hinders his tds a lot too. and also his one-dimensional style is a hindrance. and also when weidman stole his soul he basically gave munoz a permanent disability when it comes to fighting. so there's that too.

On the other hand, let's talk about Mousasi's awesome financial responsibility:

"I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don

well FUCK. Now how the fuck do we know if mousasi actually has good tdd or it was just munoz' knee fucking up.

Another Munoz lost another injury or bad weight cut.

Even a 100% Mark Munoz would lose to Mousasi.

Mousasi is better than Munoz everywhere the fight goes.

Impossible. 100% Munoz has never lost. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
On the other hand, let's talk about Mousasi's awesome financial responsibility:

"I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don

Munoz isn't brazilian but trained with the Nog bros and Anderson for years. Their excuses rubbed of on him...

This is funny.
I don't even consider that an excuse, but not only sherdog thinks it is, Brazil also takes the credit!

Moose was on another level though. I didn't notice Munoz watching out for his knee at all. It's not like it was a Jamie Varner situation.

Just another example of how poorly Munoz's wrestling has translated to MMA. Can't even complete a takedown without fucking up his knees.

Can fighters mention their injuries without Sherdoggers bitching?

No they can't.

It's sad that everyone on here acts like they would be a warrior and never speak about an injury. If you lost a fight, of course it will come up. The frequency is the way it is because it's fighting people. There is a high probability you either fight hurt or will get hurt fighting.

Just because you guys persevere in your daily routine even after having a sore wrist from whacking off to Luke Skywalker in a metal bikini doesn't give you a right to hate on actual fighters who have actual injuries. Put things in perspective, the hardest thing most of you will ever fight is hunger.

Moose was on another level though. I didn't notice Munoz watching out for his knee at all. It's not like it was a Jamie Varner situation.

Lol. Varner is such a boss. I was praying he knocked him out on one leg and he had some success too! It was like one legged Varner was an even matchup for the other guy.

Back