Mark Munoz suffered knee injury: "It buckled during the first takedown"

Ahh boo hoo. Munoz is better off on the undercard, as we are too. Hopefully the UFC dials it back a bit. These cards are becoming a bad joke.

On the other hand, let's talk about Mousasi's awesome financial responsibility:

"I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don

Damn, Moose making dat Anderson Silva money on his own, fucking badass.

Also Munoz wasn't gonna win either way, he can't beat any top guys, he gets wrecked by them. "What do I gotta do to get a title shot?" Not get subbed or KOd would be a start.

What are you talking about?
Munoz just destroyed Boetsch last year.

What are you talking about?
Munoz just destroyed Boetsch last year.

Yeah because Boestch has been on a tear lately right? Let's not pretend like Boestch is top 5 material now. Hell he probably isn't even top 10 at this point.

Then Mousasi cracked his skull.

Not if they're Brazilian

Exactly.

I believe hes telling the truth, because 90% of the time, these perceived excuses hold weight.

The brazlian "excuses" is a myth. All nationalities make excuse, as well as give honest reasons for their performances.

good knee or bad knee

I don't think he was gonna stop Mousasi

What was that?

"You saw my physical stature. It just wasn't me. I wasn't able to run, I cut weight totally wrong, it was just totally bad"

"It was an adversity stricken camp, but I still fought."

"I was in a dark place, but I don't take any of that back"

"I didn't come in there 100 percent at all by any means, not even close."

Sherdog, where talking about injuries you recieved in a fight, when specifically asked about injuries you recieved in a fight is frowned upon and considered making excuses.

I can't remember exactly what he's said in the past, but I remember him being a bit delusional and saying some stupid stuff. I know Sherdog is a great scapegoat when you don't know what you're talking about.

And where was he asked about it in the article? It says he posted it to his facebook page.

On the other hand, let's talk about Mousasi's awesome financial responsibility:

"I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don

That boss life.

Other fighters should take note rather than blow all their money on nonsense and then bitch about their finances and how they deserve to make more money. I do agree however that fighter pay could be better for certain fighters but refreshing to see a man who lives in reality and handles business. War Mousasi.

Wasnt mousasi a strikeforce champ? Im sure hes still under an old contract.

If every 2-1, (or at the time 1-1) fighter made what he does, their would be no bitching.

damn mousassi broke his knee

what are the odds? his body just isnt up to par for MMA then if his knee is gonna fail in the first 10 seconds of a fight

That boss life.

Other fighters should take note rather than blow all their money on nonsense and then bitch about their finances and how they deserve to make more money. I do agree however that fighter pay could be better for certain fighters but refreshing to see a man who lives in reality and handles business. War Mousasi.

When you join the UFC, you're supposed to become a millionaire after one fight and shouldn't have to consider side ventures.

Back