Mark Munoz suffered knee injury: "It buckled during the first takedown"

Munoz will probably be on his way out. He gets destroyed by good fighters...

Mark "the Buckling Filipino" Munoz

On the other hand, let's talk about Mousasi's awesome financial responsibility:

"I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don

I thought he buckled due to superior grappling technique by Moose. :icon_chee

On the other hand, let's talk about Mousasi's awesome financial responsibility:

"I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don

I'm tired of fucking excuses.

You fought, you lost. Don't make it more than it was.

Don't fighters learn that fans respect them less when they give excuses for their losses.

So Mark been to Brazil recently I see

I don't see how he's making an excuse, just mentioning he hurt his knee in the fight.

My reaction too. Basically, he's giving Mousasi credit for buckling his knee, not claiming it happened before the fight.

No excuse at all, he's just explaining what his opponent did that beat him.

His desire to not get choked out. That also buckled.

Damn, knee buckle sounds like an ACL tear...

Moose caused the injury defending the takedown, that's how powerful he is.

He's the reverse Tyrone Woodley

Sherdog, where talking about injuries you recieved in a fight, when specifically asked about injuries you recieved in a fight is frowned upon and considered making excuses.

I knew he looked off after that takedown . That loss doesn't count.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back