Mark Mu

if you're looking at sherdog's most recent ones (nov 29th) they have him at 6th, which seems fine, okami should prob be above him, as someone mentioned

top 4 in MW seem pretty clear (silva, sonnen, weidman, bisping)

after that, there is a drop off - although if vitor pulls out the bisping win, then he jumps ahead too

so who have Rockhold and Jacare beat to deserve the ranking?

if you're looking at sherdog's most recent ones (nov 29th) they have him at 6th, which seems fine

he beat okami, so hes above him, vitor doesnt have many wins at MW either, then its rockhold and stann

after that, there is a drop off - although if vitor pulls out the bisping win, then he jumps ahead too

huh? Okami owned him and that fight somehow was a split decision for Okami despite Munoz doing fuck all other then landing one decent punch and grabbing Okami's leg

Munoz has always been improperly ranked

huh? Okami owned him and that fight somehow was a split decision for Okami despite Munoz doing fuck all other then landing one decent punch and grabbing Okami's leg

Munoz has always been improperly ranked

oh oops, i remember it benig a close fight - yea, then put okami above him, he got another win since then - but its not like there are many people who are having huge cases to be at the top of MW - the bottom of the top 10 isnt super impressive as of now

so not really improperly ranked at all - just not that many others clamoring for the spot - people seem to have a hard time understanding that a top 10 list has to be composed of 10 fighters in the division - just bc many people here arent impressed with munoz doesnt mean that others deserve a higher spot than he does

if you're looking at sherdog's most recent ones (nov 29th) they have him at 6th, which seems fine

he beat okami, so hes above him, vitor doesnt have many wins at MW either, then its rockhold and stann

What you mean by he beat Okami? Okami beat Munoz. Munoz is not top 5. He has not beaten a top ten opponent since his loss to Okami. Sorry to the Munoz lovers, but i think the guy is overrated. I mean no disrespect to the guy, since he is a good fighter, but not top 5.

if you're looking at sherdog's most recent ones (nov 29th) they have him at 6th, which seems fine, okami should prob be above him, as someone mentioned

Beat Okami, huh? It seems pretty clear you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Edit: oops, jban beat me to it.

Maybe I just think he's overranked based on his actual talent, were I certainly don't favor him over the guys I mentioned. I was looking forward to a potential fight against Lombard (Hector was pushing hard for it) and, honestly, I would have bet big for Hector who isn't even in the top 10!

Even if for some Jacare's wins so far, and Rockhold's, aren't as impressive, I have the same opinion on Mu

oh oops, i remember it benig a close fight - yea, then put okami above him, he got another win since then - but its not like there are many people who are having huge cases to be at the top of MW - the bottom of the top 10 isnt super impressive as of now

so not really improperly ranked at all - just not that many others clamoring for the spot

I think you got the Maia and Okami fights mixed up

And I kind of disagree, I feel like Weidman/Okami/Boetsch/Lombard/Bisping/Rockhold/Belcher all hold better wins and should be ranked ahead of him

Maybe I just think he's overranked based on his actual talent, were I certainly don't favor him over the guys I mentioned. I was looking forward to a potential fight against Lombard (Hector was pushing hard for it) and, honestly, I would have bet big for Hector who isn't even in the top 10!

Even if for some Jacare's wins so far, and Rockhold's, aren't as impressive, I have the same opinion on Mu

Not to get to farr of topic, U cant believe Russow is at #10 over Big Country.

I think you got the Maia and Okami fights mixed up

And I kind of disagree, I feel like Weidman/Okami/Boetsch/Lombard/Bisping/Rockhold/Belcher all hold better wins and should be ranked ahead of him

i can agree with weidman okami bisping boetsch for sure - the other ones are a toss up

Not to get to farr of topic, U cant believe Russow is at #10 over Big Country.

Certainly. Both got owned by Werdum but Nelson holds better wins and is on a 2 fight winning streak too.

its rankings, it is mainly opinion based so I can't really disagree with you

I see him at most right around #8

i would agree that betting odds wise, he's prob not as high as his rankings give him - for example, id favor lombard, belfort and maybe rockhold to beat him

i dont even like doing cross promotional rankings - too many disagreements arise

i would agree that betting odds wise, he's prob not as high as his rankings give him - for example, id favor lombard, belfort and maybe rockhold to beat him

i dont even like doing cross promotional rankings - too many disagreements arise

yeah makes it hard when certain top fighters can't even fight each other

right, i think what you bring up is understandable - for a top 5-7 fighter, hes not that impressive

Well hardly any MWs are particularly impressive, I don't see the offense to the rank of one of them

Back