Mark Hunt's reaction to fighting a roided opponent...

They are terrible people for using peds when everyone else in the sport is using them?

Lol you are being naive about this. They are just dumb for getting caught.

CM Punk doesn't use PED's, brah. And he's the worlds role model.

The whole ped thing is kind of a tough one. Nobody really knows who has taken what at some point in their career, but you have to be pretty naive to believe that the majority of the roster where all natural athletes pre USADA.

brock cheated, that's a fact and hunt has every right to be upset about that
but the steroids did not stop hunto from punching
he threw around 10 punches the whole fight, with that shit performance, he loses a lot of leverage. Now if he had fought as he had bigfoot and lost, he would be justified so much more

Got his ass beat by a jacked white boy. Who cares? He talked so much damn shit before the fight about how roids didn't matter and all that. Now look at him. Who the fuck cares about Mark Hunt anyhow? Y'all weren't saying shit about him when he was doing his thing in Pride and K1. Why say anything now? Sean Mccorkle > Hunt.

I seem to recall an official report saying that the UFC will NOT fine Brock and Jones, though.

So if they won't fine them, why would they go and keep Brock's money from him?

They could end up in a legal battle with Brock if they tried to take the PPV money away from him anyway.

Nope. I can see the NSAC taking away part or all of Brock's 2.5 mill purse but Brock's keeping all the PPV money that he helped the UFC GET thanks to his presence in basically turning a Mediocre UFC 200 PPV into a 1,000,000+ BUYS one.

You're welcome, UFC.
8zKB5DG.png
They both weren't fined yes. But Jones didn't fight. Hence he didn't make any money. Brock did fight. So he made money. The deal with the ufc is that u get all ur ppv and win bonus cash upon passing all drug tests. I understand Brock helped the ufc get all those ppv buys. But the deal was Brock has to test clean. He didn't. Therefore he violated the deal. So his ppv and win bonus are up in the air. If Brock got a different deal then I understand Hunts frustration. Brock basically got to bypass USADA because he's Brock and sell ppvs. This is not fair.

CM Punk doesn't use PED's, brah. And he's the worlds role model.

You know what?

You are right!!

I stand corrected!

Cm punk is the goat and is clean, with an undefeated record against nothing but juicers! My God he is amazing!

and not being compensated is really the only reaction we should see all over MMA.

I would be furious if I worked like an animal only to have money taken from me, achievement in the sport I love, and potentially years off my life/career.

Anyone who is sympathetic to guys who dope likely dabbled/dabbles themselves. It is very telling.

There's a way to do it, and a way not to do it. Mark Hunt's response is an example of the latter.

I mean shit, you know you're obnoxious when even a good portion of hardcore MMA fans aren't taking your side when your bitching about Brock Lesnar.

Hunt was pretty chill about fighting someone he claimed he knew was cheating right up until he lost, then he went ballistic.

It's not that Hunt doesn't have a point, it's that he's being disingenuous. It's not about the integrity of the sport, it's about Hunts damaged pride.

Hunto was known as an old skool warrior who didn't give a fuck. But this time he was butt hurt.

They both weren't fined yes. But Jones didn't fight. Hence he didn't make any money. Brock did fight. So he made money. The deal with the ufc is that u get all ur ppv and win bonus cash upon passing all drug tests. I understand Brock helped the ufc get all those ppv buys. But the deal was Brock has to test clean. He didn't. Therefore he violated the deal. So his ppv and win bonus are up in the air. If Brock got a different deal then I understand Hunts frustration. Brock basically got to bypass USADA because he's Brock and sell ppvs. This is not fair.

Life isn't fair. That's just how it is.

I think Brock keeps the PPV money and loses the 2.5(all of it) purse. I don't see him losing a dime of his cut probably because he might've had it written in his contract. We really don't know the specifics of this deal actually....

It's a unique situation considering that he's still under contract with the WWE.

One thing is for sure, though....He never should've been ranked after his win.

Life isn't fair. That's just how it is.

I think Brock keeps the PPV money and loses the 2.5(all of it) purse. I don't see him losing a dime of his cut probably because he might've had it written in his contract. We really don't know the specifics of this deal actually....

It's a unique situation considering that he's still under contract with the WWE.

One thing is for sure, though....He never should've been ranked after his win.
If it were written into his contract then that shows pure collusion between Brock and the UFC to bypass USADA. That is a huge scandal that needs to come to light if that is true. Not only the 4 week bypass. Which they can come up with an excuse saying they didn't ink the deal until a month before the show. But it's obvious Brock has been training for a return since March. (After Wrestlemania in his own words) Why wasn't the deal inked then? UFC would have loved to promote Brock MONTHS out before the event. Just like they wanted Conor to whore himself out to the media some 4 1/2 months before UFC 200. Conor said No. They pulled him from the card. Desperate I think UFC picked up the phone to call Brock to fill in. Yet Brock claims "he picked up the phone" I don't believe it. It could be true but who knows.

Then UFC writes Brock a special contract that has never been written before? Allowing him full funds even if he pops for steroids? That's huge corruption in the UFC. If they did that might as well abolish USADA since the UFC picks and chooses who is under that system.

No wonder Hunt is furious. I think the UFC should keep his win bonus if he had one since the fight is gonna be overturned to a NC. Give it to Hunt as an apology. Move on.

If it were written into his contract then that shows pure collusion between Brock and the UFC to bypass USADA. That is a huge scandal that needs to come to light if that is true. Not only the 4 week bypass. Which they can come up with an excuse saying they didn't ink the deal until a month before the show. But it's obvious Brock has been training for a return since March. (After Wrestlemania in his own words) Why wasn't the deal inked then? UFC would have loved to promote Brock MONTHS out before the event. Just like they wanted Conor to whore himself out to the media some 4 1/2 months before UFC 200. Conor said No. They pulled him from the card. Desperate I think UFC picked up the phone to call Brock to fill in. Yet Brock claims "he picked up the phone" I don't believe it. It could be true but who knows.

Then UFC writes Brock a special contract that has never been written before? Allowing him full funds even if he pops for steroids? That's huge corruption in the UFC. If they did that might as well abolish USADA since the UFC picks and chooses who is under that system.

No wonder Hunt is furious. I think the UFC should keep his win bonus if he had one since the fight is gonna be overturned to a NC. Give it to Hunt as an apology. Move on.

Corruption in the UFC?

Corruption in a government entity like USADA?

In other news....Water is wet, The Sun is bright, and Luke Rockhold is a douche.

Back