Mark Hunts opponent in November

Whats up with Schaub?

Is that fight a possibility? :D

Cro Cop maybe

I think its going to be Fedor!

Since Hunt probably has only a couple fights left in him, I hope it won't be a rematch.

He already fought Crocop 2 times when they were in their prime, do we really need a 3rd fight when they are both washed up?

He already fought Overeem, and a rematch would likely end up in the same way...
+ Overeem vs JDS is a fight I've been wanting to see for years.

The first Bigfoot fight was an amazing brawl, and now that BF is off the juice and looks like Hong Man Choi after they removed his tumor (after the Fedor bout, the last fight in which he could enjoy his giant strength), Hunt would KO him with one jab.

fresh match ups:

-Mitrione sounded good, to be it's not happening.

-Frank Mir would be amazing, but they booked him a pointless fight with AA who deserved an opponent ranked way higher; oh well at least we will finally see it, but talk about shitty timing...

-Sign Melvin Manhoef for a one fight deal at open-weight, Hunt earned the right to avenge that KO.
Obviously a fantasy match-up, but that's the one and only rematch I'd like to see of Hunt.

I'd really like the Overeem fight as it would be different i reckon, Mitrione claims Overeem and JDS are a thing on his twitter though.

Crocop fight is marketable as Crocop has a following in Melb from his kickboxing days and the last fight 10 yrs ago was a split dec. Theres also a big croatian community in Melb that got behind him when he fought in K1 in Aus,

Melvin probably wouldnt pass the testing for UFC but a rematch would be good. I wouldnt be surprised if Fedor got put on a regional card after his signing (if he does) to reduce his profile a bit as him and Dana have baggage, Hunt would be an awsm fit.

My theory so far, Browne was booked, now they're lookin at Fedor once a contract is sorted

It's most likely going to be either Crocop or Browne. Hope to see Hunt get a streak going, and to see whether or not his weight cut will make any difference.

I don't know if it's still an issue, but Hunt had a nasty looking toe infection. It was reported it late July. Not sure if he's looking for a fight right now.

I don't know if it's still an issue, but Hunt had a nasty looking toe infection. It was reported it late July. Not sure if he's looking for a fight right now.

Hunt could lose two arms and half a leg and still get booked for 193.

Back