Mark Hunts opponent in November

Discjockeyshtud

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The suspense is killing me as i'm watching this event live, WHO IS IT!?

Can't be Werdum or Cain as they're booked together

Same with Arlovski and Mir

Hunt took a hiding from JDS so that's unlikely and all things seem to point to an Overeem fight on the McGregor card

Miocic has Rothwell ruling these two out and he beat Hunt convincingly

Mitrione said he'd like the fight but Hunt ALREADY has an opponent for November

Overeem keeps calling out JDS, but Hunt has called out Overeem a lot in the past

I reckon he's already booked to fight Browne but the outcome of the domestic violence thing needs to get cleared for him to get a Visa

Otherwise it's gotta be a rematch with Overeem, Crocop, Fedor or Bigfoot

Anyone got intel and a good educated guess?

I thought I heard that JDS was going to be fighting Overeem. Maybe not, though.

Hunt vs. Fedor would be cool. Cro Cop would be decent as well.

I think it will be Mirko. The only other guys that aren't booked right now that I wouldn't mind Hunt facing would be Mitrione or Oliynyk

Hunt vs. Cro Cop in Australia would be dope. I think it will either be that or Mitrione.

I think it's what you said TS, Browne or if legal issues gets in the way it'll be Cro Cop.

It will probably be the croatian cop. I was just wondering when is he going to fight again?

If not Cro Cop, how about....Mitrione? Oliynyk?

Derek Lewis is my pick, but I really want the cro cop fight

Since Hunt probably has only a couple fights left in him, I hope it won't be a rematch.

He already fought Crocop 2 times when they were in their prime, do we really need a 3rd fight when they are both washed up?

He already fought Overeem, and a rematch would likely end up in the same way...
+ Overeem vs JDS is a fight I've been wanting to see for years.

The first Bigfoot fight was an amazing brawl, and now that BF is off the juice and looks like Hong Man Choi after they removed his tumor (after the Fedor bout, the last fight in which he could enjoy his giant strength), Hunt would KO him with one jab.

fresh match ups:

-Mitrione sounded good, to be it's not happening.

-Frank Mir would be amazing, but they booked him a pointless fight with AA who deserved an opponent ranked way higher; oh well at least we will finally see it, but talk about shitty timing...

-Sign Melvin Manhoef for a one fight deal at open-weight, Hunt earned the right to avenge that KO.
Obviously a fantasy match-up, but that's the one and only rematch I'd like to see of Hunt.

I'm thinking it'll be Cro Cop or maybe even the Bigfoot rematch.

Back