Mark Hunt's infected toe

Shit he looks like he caught the plague or something damn.

Also on a serious note, I feel like Mark Hunt doesn't really like going to the doctors, anyone feel this way? The guy had a GAPING HOLE when he had staph. This shit doesn't just happen overnight. I think he probably toughs it out way longer than he should sometimes.

Check out the video if you'd like.

I hate an infected toe a few years ago that looked a lot worse than this. Went to ER and gave me some antibiotics, was fine in 2 weeks. He'll live

This poor guy cant catch a break. Next its gonna be some Randleman type Hunt contracts next

Last edited:
Shit he looks like he caught the plague or something damn.

Also on a serious note, I feel like Mark Hunt doesn't really like going to the doctors, anyone feel this way? The guy had a GAPING HOLE when he had staph. This shit doesn't just happen overnight. I think he probably toughs it out way longer than he should sometimes.

Check out the video if you'd like.

Kevin_Randleman_staph_infection.jpg

I think he's been in Thailand recently. I wonder what he was doing with that toe...

Go back home, Mark. Get the hell out of there.

Would rather take a shot from Hunto himself than have that happen to me, that looks disgusting.

Damn!

That's nasty, I thought mine was bad (injured it a few months ago, got infected and I ignored it)

but this is gross

Holy shit. I was expecting and it still grossed me out.

Back