Mark Hunt's argument missing a lot of facts

What's his point?

Lesnar is juiced as a mofo and shouldn't be allowed to step into the cage. That's all that matters here really.

There's also zero chance the UFC didn't know he was juiced. Only morons thought that guy could have ever been clean since his 14th birthday.

According to Hunt, he knew Brock was on steroids before he stepped in the cage. But like Mark said "steroids won't help him take my right".

Mark had no problem fighting a juice monkey until he saw an opportunity to get more $ out if it. Now it's suddenly some great injustice that could've gotten poor Mark killed....

My ass. Hunt saw a shot at whining for more $ and having an excuse and he jumped at it like a 12 year old with ADD and a twitter handle.

If DC said jones was going to eye poke him would he lose the right to complain if Jones does eye poke him?
"I'm gonna beat him despite the eyepokes."
"...you done fucked up now, DC."

Another one of Hunt's problems with the UFC and Brock was that Lesnar didn't have to go through the mandatory - unless exceptional circumstances dictate otherwise - four month testing period.
This particular grievance holds no water whatsoever as evidence shows that many fighters do not go through this process. For example, other fighters signed to fight on short notice, such as Will Brooks, Landon Vannata, Belal Muhammad and JC Cottrell, all fought recently yet were not subjected to the four month testing period.

Actually it holds an ocean of water. The article presents a great argument to get rid of exceptions across the board and zero argument to why it was ok to give any exception in Brock's case. The fact that other fighters get exceptions doesn't make Mark Hunt any safer in the cage. It doesn't give Lesnar less of an unfair advantage.

According to Hunt, he knew Brock was on steroids before he stepped in the cage. But like Mark said "steroids won't help him take my right".

Mark had no problem fighting a juice monkey until he saw an opportunity to get more $ out if it. Now it's suddenly some great injustice that could've gotten poor Mark killed....

My ass. Hunt saw a shot at whining for more $ and having an excuse and he jumped at it like a 12 year old with ADD and a twitter handle.

1) He was promoting a fight, what was he supposed to say: "Ye I'm pretty sure this guy is juiced to the gills and will wrestleshag me to death with his oldman juicehead farm hand strength, to be honest I wouldn't bother getting the PPV, it's not gonna be worth watching"?

2) Although Hunt (and everybody else in the world who isn't blind, retarded, blind and retarded) knew Brock was on the juice before the fight, he hadn't been popped yet - there's a big difference between knowing something and being able to prove something, he can now prove it.

1) He was promoting a fight, what was he supposed to say: "Ye I'm pretty sure this guy is juiced to the gills and will wrestleshag me to death with his oldman juicehead farm hand strength, to be honest I wouldn't bother getting the PPV, it's not gonna be worth watching"?

Oh bullshit, "he was promoting a fight". So basically all that outrage about steroids and fighter safety/unions was secondary to him making sure he got paid? That's what you're saying.

I'm not suggesting he should say "im gonna lose" I'm saying he probably should've said "I'm gonna win" without bringing up the steroids he'd inevitability use as an excuse. That way he doesn't sound like a 13 hypocrite with an ass rash.

2) Although Hunt (and everybody else in the world who isn't blind, retarded, blind and retarded) knew Brock was on the juice before the fight, he hadn't been popped yet - there's a big difference between knowing something and being able to prove something, he can now prove it.

"He's on steroids."

"He's on steroids."

One was Hunt before the fight, one was after Brock popped. Tell me, which is which?

How about not taking the fight? (If you wanna make a stance against peds?)

Imagine if hunt actually won that fight?

You think we would hear him complain about juiced fighters?

No. He would just say I told you so n moved on.

He's acting like a child now

Oh bullshit, "he was promoting a fight". So basically all that outrage about steroids and fighter safety/unions was secondary to him making sure he got paid? That's what you're saying.

I'm not suggesting he should say "im gonna lose" I'm saying he probably should've said "I'm gonna win" without bringing up the steroids he'd inevitability use as an excuse. That way he doesn't sound like a 13 hypocrite with an ass rash.

"He's on steroids."

"He's on steroids."

One was Hunt before the fight, one was after Brock popped. Tell me, which is which?

"He's on steroids" - Accusation before the fight

"He's on steroids" - Fact after being caught.

The English language has some nuance to it, the same words when strung together can mean different things under varying circumstances. It's ok, you'll get it eventually.

The English language has some nuance to it, the same words when strung together can mean different things under varying circumstances. It's ok, you'll get it eventually.

You were totally wrong, the second one was first.

Also here's the nuance of what words mean; if you say "this person is on steroids" it's because you believe he's on steroids.

What nuance....

We can make a controlled experiment on this. For example, Hunt has beaten many fighters who popped. No meltdown. So is steroids really the issue here? Or losing? Losing seems to be the cause of his meltdown as he never melted down over steroids while winning,.

Logic. Math. etc.. Apply those principles to this issue.

My personal opinion is UFC has gotten USADA to turn a blind eye to let main event fights go on after failed tests and not release the results until after the event. The money is supposed to change hands, but who is getting richer from the failed test, it sure isn't the clean fighter, it's the AC or The state treasury who gets the fines, a huge conflict of interest here, not to mention the UFC gets their money fight to clean up on... It's total garbage if you ask me. Everyone benefits except the guy who is supposedly the legit fighter on that given night, I get why Hunto is pissed, he's just completely going about this in the wrong way.

Interesting. I would like to get some data on that. Are main eventers significantly more likely to be "discovered" after the event than non main eventers who are more likely to be caught before the event? If so, and it can be proven, then USADA just got USADAd for cheating and should recieve sanctioning.

How about not taking the fight? (If you wanna make a stance against peds?)

Imagine if hunt actually won that fight?

You think we would hear him complain about juiced fighters?

No. He would just say I told you so n moved on.

He's acting like a child now

If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle. Hunt did take the fight, Brock did pop for PED's, this is the situation we find ourselves in.

Ye he's not going about things in the best way but that doesn't mean he isn't right.

You were totally wrong, the second one was first.

Where can I catch your standup?

Also here's the nuance of what words mean; if you say "this person is on steroids" it's because you believe he's on steroids.

What nuance....

Do I honest to God need to teach you the difference between 'knowing' something to be true, and being able to prove something is true? Hunt was completely vindicated after Brock popped.

We can make a controlled experiment on this. For example, Hunt has beaten many fighters who popped. No meltdown. So is steroids really the issue here? Or losing? Losing seems to be the cause of his meltdown as he never melted down over steroids while winning,.

Logic. Math. etc..

Of course the fact he lost is the cause of his meltdown... him losing and being right are not mutually exclusive. I'm not sure what your point is?

Do I honest to God need to teach you the difference between 'knowing' something to be true, and being able to prove something is true? Hunt was completely vindicated after Brock popped.

You couldn't even identify which was before he knew and which was after, so please explain this great difference that you weren't even able to identify...?

Why did he not talk about the dangers of PEDs before the fight? He had no problem bringing it up and directly saying Brock was on them, why was it not a great issue then? According to Mark, he didn't need confirmation. He knew.

Now that he's lost PEDs are the only reason and a plague on the sport. Before he lost they weren't even gonna help Brock. Why did Mark change his tune so drastically.... I wonder....

He's a crybaby, and he should shut up.

If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle. Hunt did take the fight, Brock did pop for PED's, this is the situation we find ourselves in.

Ye he's not going about things in the best way but that doesn't mean he isn't right.

Where can I catch your standup?

Of course the fact he lost is the cause of his meltdown... him losing and being right are not mutually exclusive. I'm not sure what your point is?

Again if you suspect someone of juicing n want to take a stance against ped in the sport, you don't take that fight.

Instead he jumped on the opportunity to make big $$$ n even publicly called the guy a juicer.

Him bitching afterwards just looks pathetic

Interesting. I would like to get some data on that. Are main eventers significantly more likely to be "discovered" after the event than non main eventers who are more likely to be caught before the event? If so, and it can be proven, then USADA just got USADAd for cheating and should recieve sanctioning.
Seems to me there have been instances of failed drug tests from out of competition that have been let slide until after the event...

Let's say me and a guy get into an argument in a bar. .we're going at it, and finally I say "fuck it. Let's go outside and duke it out". Dude agrees, so we step outside and square up..but right before we engage, he pulls a knife out of his pocket.
Now, if I end up round house kicking the knife out of his hand and then beating him unconscious, that's the end of it. Im not calling the cops. Im going to go have another beer and tell my bros about the wanker coward that I just beat up.
On the other hand, if this guy ended up stabbing me I'd have a very fucking different view on the event. He cheated, and that's why I had to be ambulanced to a hospital.

This argument that Mark is only complaining because he lost makes no fucking sense. Of course he is! Why wouldn't he? He'd have a lot less reason to feel salty if he KOd the cheater.

Let's say me and a guy get into an argument in a bar. .we're going at it, and finally I say "fuck it. Let's go outside and duke it out". Dude agrees, so we step outside and square up..but right before we engage, he pulls a knife out of his pocket.
Now, if I end up round house kicking the knife out of his hand and then beating him unconscious, that's the end of it. Im not calling the cops. Im going to go have another beer and tell my bros about the wanker coward that I just beat up.
On the other hand, if this guy ended up stabbing me I'd have a very fucking different view on the event. He cheated, and that's why I had to be ambulanced to a hospital.

This argument that Mark is only complaining because he lost makes no fucking sense. Of course he is! Why wouldn't he? He'd have a lot less reason to feel salty if he KOd the cheater.

Makes you look like a bitch.

If at the bar you were told n suspecting a guy has a knife on him it's on you not to take that fight.

If on the other hand you say: "fuck it! I don't care if he has a knife on him, I'm still gonna kick his ass"

N end up getting stabbed, guess what? You're the dummy for taking that fight in 1st place.

Now if you got stabbed, but realized you made a bad decision n moved on, you'll get at least some dignity points.

Crying afterwards would make you look like a complete fool

A LOT of opinion/hypothesis, not much "facts".

Did you actually read the article? The guy wrote how all the shit hunt said was wrong and used FACTS to back them up. Such as when hunt it quoted as saying brock was juiced before the fight and then crying after, about him not caring if a person was roidign if he won, that the ufc has the best anti doping in mma, that many last minute replacements got the same treatment as brock.
HIs arguments WERE BASED ON FACTS, not emotions and feelings like hunt and many women on they periods.

Maybe I am just stupid but that is a much more intelligent argument than anything out of Hunt's mouth.

A fart is more intelligent than what is coming out of his mouth.

You couldn't even identify which was before he knew and which was after, so please explain this great difference that you weren't even able to identify...?

Why did he not talk about the dangers of PEDs before the fight? He had no problem bringing it up and directly saying Brock was on them, why was it not a great issue then? According to Mark, he didn't need confirmation. He knew.

Now that he's lost PEDs are the only reason and a plague on the sport. Before he lost they weren't even gonna help Brock. Why did Mark change his tune so drastically.... I wonder....

He's a crybaby, and he should shut up.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Hunt said 'He's on roids' before the fight and before Brock was ever proven to be on anything, at this point in time it's an accusation. He's saying 'I think this guy is on roids'. After the fight and after Brock is popped for PED's, Hunt is saying 'I know this guy is on roids'.

If you can't understand the difference the context of Brock actually being caught makes then there literally is no hope for you.

Again if you suspect someone of juicing n want to take a stance against ped in the sport, you don't take that fight.

Instead he jumped on the opportunity to make big $$$ n even publicly called the guy a juicer.

Him bitching afterwards just looks pathetic

Ye fuck him for taking a payday, what a dunce. Before the fight he thought he could win - after the fight it turned out he couldn't. Yes he's salty as fuck - again what does this have to do with him being right?

I honestly can't tell if I'm being trolled.

"BUT WHY DOES BROCK BEING ACTUALLY CAUGHT DOING ILLEGAL PEDS MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO HOW HUNT HANDLES HIS LOSS. I DON'T GET IT GUYS!?!?!??"

Your stance is 'he didn't moan before he shouldn't moan afterwards' which would be perfectly acceptable, if Brock hadn't been proven guilty as a cheat at some point in the middle.

Makes you look like a bitch.

If at the bar you were told n suspecting a guy has a knife on him it's on you not to take that fight.

If on the other hand you say: "fuck it! I don't care if he has a knife on him, I'm still gonna kick his ass"

N end up getting stabbed, guess what? You're the dummy for taking that fight in 1st place.

Now if you got stabbed, but realized you made a bad decision n moved on, you'll get at least some dignity points.

Crying afterwards would make you look like a complete fool
The big difference between my example and the UFC is that one is a street fight...the other is not. The UFC isn't Pride where they didn't have drug tests and regulations. The Broncos can't say they won't play the Steelers because they suspect a few guys are juicing, and Mark can't say he won't take a fight because 'X' fighter is juicing, because it would make no sense. You're not supposed to be able to juice in the current UFC because there are tests amd penalties. Mark saying "ill fight a juicehead" is fucking meaningless, because it is 100% NOT up to him. It is completely out of his hands.

Back