Mark Hunto VS Jon ( No Bone) Jones.

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
With all the crazy BS going on in the world right now you might think this is a joke but hear me out.
Everyone knows Jon wants to fight @ HW
<JonesDXSuckIt>
...but
Everyone also knows that big guys with lots of muscle get exemptions from taking steroids.
<31>

Jon doesnt have many bones these days(erectile dysfunction)...
<mma1>

If you listened cafuly Dana said he liked Mark but things just didnt go his way....
Maybe the real money fight is Hunto...
Its a win win for everybody.
<{cruzshake}>

Dana is a vindictive bastard and will never let mark come back. Especially because he tried to sue the company and embarrassed dana by further publicizing brocks issue with steroids and how dana had knowledge of it.

Yeah i mean he lost the case but stiil. The pink goof holds grudges, why do you think frank shamrock isnt in the hof?

Dana would love to invite Hunt back..

Hunt could win that fight

walk off ko for hunt. beautiful

Dana is a vindictive bastard and will never let mark come back. Especially because he tried to sue the company and embarrassed dana by further publicizing brocks issue with steroids and how dana had knowledge of it.

Yeah i mean he lost the case but stiil. The pink goof holds grudges, why do you think frank shamrock isnt in the hof?
#

Jones probably submits him.

Hunt also looked like a different fighter in his last few fights. To say he would beat Jones in 2020 is fucking insane.

Hunto posted something fairly UFC friendly recently, a thank you for something or other. Was a little surprising, maybe something in the works.

But unlikely to fight the modern face of drugs in MMA.

is hunto retired? he sayd he would make 5 mma fights after ufc, but he is old and he say that in 2018...

i would love to see hunto vs vera

Jones probably submits him.

Hunt also looked like a different fighter in his last few fights. To say he would beat Jones in 2020 is fucking insane.
Bro, Mark would fuck Jon up.
<mma1>

But unlikely to fight the modern face of drugs in MMA.
Except for Hunt...
For the right price, you know it would be a real fight.
<{jackyeah}>
And after all, its the money that counts right?

Right guys?
<insert @Thats Fucking Illegal@gif here>

Last edited:
Back