Mark hunt, Wandy , & Werdum INSTAGRAM BEEF

Lol why did Wand get involved? And does he think hunt would be afraid of him? Wand would get sent to another dimension if he took a punch from hunt at this point in his career.

When keyboard warriors really are warriors. Also, why the fuck is Wandy jumping in?

When keyboard warriors really are warriors. Also, why the fuck is Wandy jumping in?
A fellow Brazilian getting shit talked for roids, i think maybe it hits close to home for him. This coming from a huge fan of his.

Haha why the fuck is Wanderlei getting invovled

War Hunt

A fellow Brazilian getting shit talked for roids, i think maybe it hits close to home for him. This coming from a huge fan of his.
I think they are friends. Both seem to hold Cordeiro in high regard. I’m sure they’ve trained quite a bit together over the years.

Zero fucks given Hunt is a god among men

or maybe because they're just fucking friends?

The only correct response is

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HUNTO

This was hilarious, Hunto calling everybody on juicing with no filter whatsoever!

Wandy coming out if the woodwork with real hate towards Hunt. This is why the old school is exponentially better and these twerps nowadays can't even manufacture a feud like these legends.

this

I feel like once these guys are gone, a part of me will die

Wand won that shit btw, even Mark basically conceded that shit in an interview afterwards with welts all over his face. Mark sure waited a long fucking time to start bitching about juicers, i guess when you lose to a pro wrestler you get a bit salty.

Wanderlei controlled most of the fight n had a massive weight disadvantage. He should have got the nod.

But to be fair, Hunt did almost finish him.

Back