Mark hunt, Wandy , & Werdum INSTAGRAM BEEF

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
8FAB62F0-C9CA-4D33-8249-9D0DE7CB9042.jpeg 17803808-B375-45BE-A9FA-DF7D54999D77.jpeg

Seems like 80% of mark hunts prior appointments have juiced or popped for something lol

Would be laughable to see Wandy and Hunt go at it again (still would watch)

F7B79F63-46FB-41B6-9165-1AB9267C844D.gif

Im starting to really like this version of Hunto, lmfao!

Maybe if Hunto juiced he would have had a more successful career than Wandy & Werdum

View attachment 436305 View attachment 436303

Seems like 80% of mark hunts prior appointments have juiced or popped for something lol

Would be laughable to see Wandy and Hunt go at it again (still would watch)

View attachment 436311
Wand won that shit btw, even Mark basically conceded that shit in an interview afterwards with welts all over his face. Mark sure waited a long fucking time to start bitching about juicers, i guess when you lose to a pro wrestler you get a bit salty.

Hunt should start working for USADA when he retires.

He'd love that gig I bet.

If Wand took a bare knuckled punch from Hunt at this stage of his life he would die.

This was hilarious, Hunto calling everybody on juicing with no filter whatsoever!

Wandy coming out if the woodwork with real hate towards Hunt. This is why the old school is exponentially better and these twerps nowadays can't even manufacture a feud like these legends.

Intially I came in to say twitter beef is dumb and so are those who engage with, but Mark Hunt is on fucking fire and I hope he never stops.

Wanderlei won their fight but got screwed.

Dang they are Alpha keyboard warriors as well??? Heavyweight division always brings the talents.

Hunt should start working for USADA when he retires.

He'd love that gig I bet.

Nice troll attempt but I doubt it, I think he'll either manage fighters or push for a fighters union after he retires.

Mark Hunt will say it to his face

$9.99 PPV book it Dana

Mark Hunt and DC sherdog. I know this. Yo Hunt, you the man.

Where’s all the haters now?

Hunt will call any spade out, fucking lol this is getting nasty.

Invite them to Sherdog. Lifetime Platinum account. I think they would do just fine here.

Back