Mark Hunt VS ZUFFA

The best outcome is if the company that I work for says, ‘you've been cheating, you lose all of your [fight earnings], and since it was cheating, you get fined. You get sued and you get a fine. You're going to straight to court, criminal court, because what you've done is an offense.' That's what I want done," Hunt said. "So that these guys who are cheating don't have more incentive to do it, because they do it for financial gain. If you take all of that away, they get nothing.

"Make them banned for five or 10 years. There goes your career. Five, 10 years, you have no career left and not only that, you lose all of your money. You're done as a fighter. That'll stop you from doing it. That's what I want to see done. I won't be a part of any company who says ‘we don't mind you cheating or doing this or that,' otherwise then every monkey will be [cheating]."

"I'll go and work somewhere else," Hunt said. "Like I said, I don't give a sh*t. If we've got to sue their asses, well then f*ck you, you're going to get sued. You scummy c*nts. The problem is everyone these days, ‘man, I want to get into the UFC.' F*ck the UFC. You're sh*t. You motherf*ckers don't look after nobody.

"We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he's going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.' Let's give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers."

latest
Yeah

The best outcome is if the company that I work for says, ‘you've been cheating, you lose all of your [fight earnings], and since it was cheating, you get fined. You get sued and you get a fine. You're going to straight to court, criminal court, because what you've done is an offense.' That's what I want done," Hunt said. "So that these guys who are cheating don't have more incentive to do it, because they do it for financial gain. If you take all of that away, they get nothing.

"Make them banned for five or 10 years. There goes your career. Five, 10 years, you have no career left and not only that, you lose all of your money. You're done as a fighter. That'll stop you from doing it. That's what I want to see done. I won't be a part of any company who says ‘we don't mind you cheating or doing this or that,' otherwise then every monkey will be [cheating]."

"I'll go and work somewhere else," Hunt said. "Like I said, I don't give a sh*t. If we've got to sue their asses, well then f*ck you, you're going to get sued. You scummy c*nts. The problem is everyone these days, ‘man, I want to get into the UFC.' F*ck the UFC. You're sh*t. You motherf*ckers don't look after nobody.

"We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he's going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.' Let's give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers."

latest

Mark's CUNT is a better name for him.

Back