News Mark Hunt vs Sonny Bill Williams Nov.5th

Yep. He said in interviews he took this fight to fund his next appeal or whatever stage that case is at.
Yikes! He should change his nickname to SSS "Super Salty Samoan."

Im gonna send him the soundtrack for frozen with the hit song "Let it go" These aussies/New Zealanders seem to like Frozen it seems.

Sonny Bill Williams was an elite athlete who has been boxing on and off for 13 years and has more pro boxing bouts than Hunt. There was absolutely nothing strange in the slightest that he was the betting favorite over a 48-year-old obese man.

I wouldn't go far as to call the brother obese. He got a weight problem. What's a brother to do, he's Samoan.

I thought SBW was going to beat him up pretty badly for 6 rounds glad I was wrong. With his recent struggles plus the fact he is 48 years old, I didn't expect much from him other than a punchers change. SBW is no high level fighter but he's no slouch, I expected SBW to use his size and distance a bit more but he kept it rather dirty and close range in an entertaining battle. So happy for Mark, it seems like he really does excel against the taller and rangier fighters, he had a hard time dealing with the jab of Justin Willis and seemed a bit overwhelmed by the pressure from Gallen, but against a guy like SBW he was able to fight low and try to hand out the sleeping pills in his right hand. He's faced a lot of rough criticism lately and with the career he's had he truly deserved to go out on a win, it's been a long time between drinks. Wish him the best on his ongoing battle with the UFC. War Hunto.

Back