Mark Hunt vs. Roy Nelson official for main event of UFC Fight Night 51 in Japan

Only if they put it on FS1 instead of Fight Pass.

That would be way too good a card to have nobody see it.

Well they put that super stacked Japan card on Fuel (which on average did about the same amount of viewers FP does now) but anything is possible. Would love for it to be on FS1 but then they'd need to put another show on for FP in September.

mark_hunt_vs_roy_nelson_by_brianz2008-d6pl1r6.jpg

By Hassy

Hunt is a more diverse and better technicall striker. I think he'll be prepared for Nelsons bombs and avoid or defends them wile landing shots of his own. Hunt by UD or TKO.

Hunt via tko nelson can't take too many more beatings even tho he's not getting knocked out in them.

Hunt is a more diverse and better technicall striker. I think he'll be prepared for Nelsons bombs and avoid or defends them wile landing shots of his own. Hunt by UD or TKO.

I agree. Hunt is a badass striker. Roy could land a bomb and put him out but I think it is more likely that Hunt outstrikes him and hurts him.

Yes. When the ref says "touch gloves", Hunto and Big Country gonna belly bump.

"do I have any questions for the fighters?"

"where is the nearest Dim Sum spot?"

I really can't wait for this fight. Glad it is officially announced. Bummed it is so far away.

Was waiting for this one to show up. Hopefully he gets tickets.
If Hassy isn't above the floor freaking out for Hunto come September then something is wrong with this world.

YES !!!
YES !!!
YES !!!

FUCK YES !!!!!!

It was long overdue

Finally!! I think I will take Nelson here

if i prayed, i could say "my prayers have been answered". but since i don't, im just going to say "fuck yes!"

also, this thread needs a poll.

awesome fight and this fight is better than any other UFC fight. I love it and its ong over due. 2 fat strikers with huge KO power and insane chins. its gonna be awesome. Its all about whos chin will hold up. Nelson looked bad ass when he knocked Nogueria out cold in his last fight.

Can't wait. awesome fight.

I came here for this poster!

Also, Hunto needs to have somebody taste his food and drinks just to avoid possible Rohypnol contamination.

Last edited:
Back