Mark hunt vs JDS?

Mark Hunt and Pat Barry both have a puncher's chance at putting JDS's lights out, especially Barry with his speed and power. Roy Nelson too with a well placed punch.

Junior via what ever he chooses. Hunt's good, but he's not Junior dos Santos

JDS has a pretty intelligent camp. even though i think he'd beat the shit out of Hunt in the standup too, he would just shoot for a takedown and submit him, probably in less than a couple minutes. anytime a fight with anyone hits the ground, Mark Hunt is in grave danger.

fantasy matchup this is....probably gonna get wastelanded is what I think.

i never get why people do this lol

if you're not a mod stfu. fantasy matchup threads are great while they last. i bet you reported it too. smh

mark hunt wins via fish n chips

I hope this fight happens 1 day, sooner than later..man I'll pick Hunt!

Junior will have no choice but to stand with Hunt because JDS has crap ground game.
I hope this fight happens as JDS would get KTFO by Hunt.

War HUNTOOOOOOOO!

Werdum, Nelson, Barry, and Hunt all have a punchers chance, multiplied more if JDS keeps it standing (prob-a-fucking-ly).

Mentally, I think Barry in that situation will be his own worse enemy, not to mention his chin has been cracked.

Werdum has shown leaps and bounds in his striking, he stands a chance especially if hes dropped and not KO'd (JDS follows).

Nelson and Hunt have the better chances with their durability. Hunt is a little faster, technical, and a better counter puncher with KO power, but nelson can swarm and KO.

why do people seem to think Hunt can't be knocked out by these guys?

HE WAS KNOCKED OUT BY A FUCKING MIDDLEWEIGHT WITH MUCH BIGGER GLOVES ON TO BOOT!

he hasn't fought an elite striker in a LONG time

I love the guy but people are talking about his chin like it's 2005 still

the last really world class striker he fought was Mousasi in 2009.... who didn't strike with him
before that it was Melvin Manhoef who knocked him out within 20 seconds

Manhoef punches harder then %95 of the heavyweights out there and he is a big middle weight, he has fought at LHW before. JDS hasn't fought an elite striker in his entire mma career unless you count a past the prime Yvel and Cro Cop elite. Hunt ran into that punch with his arms down, that would of knocked out anybody.

I love the Hunty badger as much as the next guy but this is even easier than the Nelson fight since there's no ground game to worry about.

why do people seem to think Hunt can't be knocked out by these guys?

HE WAS KNOCKED OUT BY A FUCKING MIDDLEWEIGHT WITH MUCH BIGGER GLOVES ON TO BOOT!

he hasn't fought an elite striker in a LONG time

I love the guy but people are talking about his chin like it's 2005 still

the last really world class striker he fought was Mousasi in 2009.... who didn't strike with him
before that it was Melvin Manhoef who knocked him out within 20 seconds

Nope.

That was an MMA fight.

i dont know bout now, mark is way past his striking prime but i think he can still hang with jds. jds takes this by decision however if we're talking about a prime k1 mark hunt, jds is getting beat up.

JDS has very good wrestling. He could take Hunt down if he wanted to.

i dont know bout now, mark is way past his striking prime but i think he can still hang with jds. jds takes this by decision however if we're talking about a prime k1 mark hunt, jds is getting beat up.

uh, no version of mark hunt beats JDS because Hunt's wrestling was much worse back then and jds could just take him down

But this is a very intriguing matchup, DEPENDING on what JDS wants to do

Back