Mark Hunt vs. Alistair Overeem II at UFC 209 (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully Hunt took his time off to clear his mind and come back with a vengeance.

I feel especially after the Stipe fight, Reem's chin is just too vulnerable.

If Hunt comes back in at the best shape he can be and not a slob that barely makes the weight, I feel he'll land on the Reem and that'll be it.

Hunt by walk off KO, overeem still go that weak ass chin.

That fight was in the midst of Hunt's losing streak where he lost to Sean McCorkle lol. He went from getting subbed by McCorkle in a minute to sitting in Werdum's guard. He has improved his ground defense and TDD since then.

Overeem is obviously more well rounded but his durability is hilariously bad. If he gets rocked a single time he's in deep shit

hunt was on a two fight losing streak (against barnett and fedor mind u) when he lost to reem. these two losses came after a 5 fight win streak.

Hunt by walk away KO.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

So glad we get to see Hunto at least one more time in the octagon.

Hunt by walk off KO, overeem still go that weak ass chin.

alistair_overeem_versus_mark_hunt.jpg

6months is too early to come back after that VICIOUS KO. Should atleast be taking 9 months off.

Overeem 70%, he is by far the more complete fighter.

Would have rather seen Hunt Barnett though.

Angry Hunt coming for vengeance.

I'll pass on giving Hunt another opportunity to start bitching & complaining. Feed him to Francis Ngannou so we can be done with him.

Both of these guys rule and if you're not a fan of both you can lick my tootsie pop.

If so, tough fight for Reem and this aint PRIDE.

Hunt's going to get destroyed. He never wins big fights against big opponents.

He has a few walkoff KOs against subpar competition and people think he can beat Overeem. Maybe in an alternate universe.

I predict an uberknee to the body KO.

Overeem 70%, he is by far the more complete fighter.

Would have rather seen Hunt Barnett though.
Very true, and after Hunt shat the bed against Lesnar I understand why people think he's fucked, but there is one thing no one has mentioned. Hunt has he'd many rematches in his career and has never lost one..

Expect him to come in shape and touch that glass chin. I just put on $200 at +290 :)))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back