Mark Hunt supports Joe Biden

Hunt is what a real american patriot is suppose to be, someone who values their country, wants fairness and justice and wants the criminals like the Trump clan in jail. War Hunt

From New Zealand?

I've been punched in the kidneys once while sparring and couldn't stand up straight for a week because of it.

I know I caused a guy to piss blood for a week after how I kicked him out of the bar.

tenor.gif

All these years of waiting for a Mark Hunt thread to be appropriately placed in the War Room

My time has finally come
The smugness of this post with your avatar is too perfect.

Sparring 6 round pro boxers for 3 hours straight can... yeah.

You know better than to turn away but you end up turning away and take a body hook to the kidneys.

how bout u go an fuck off my page then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here
Mark Hunt going off on Dana?

how bout u go an fuck off my page then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here
I love him so fucking much lmao
The best thing for me about Hunto ranting on social media is that it caught all the casuals, of which there are many, off guard post-Lesnar. Like, he's been rambling and raving on social media for as long as he has been on it lol. "Shoots from the hip" doesn't do justice to the lack of filter. But all of a sudden everybody be like "WAT?!?"
He's had some epic rants

I love him so fucking much lmao
The best thing for me about Hunto ranting on social media is that it caught all the casuals, of which there are many, off guard post-Lesnar. Like, he's been rambling and raving on social media for as long as he has been on it lol. "Shoots from the hip" doesn't do justice to the lack of filter. But all of a sudden everybody be like "WAT?!?"
He's had some epic rants
Dude's a legend and not someone to shit talk on Counter Strike
He will show up to your house to fight you

Also, for anyone worried about Hunto being too liberal, you should find some of his rants about taxes and the government
Now there is a man that hates paying taxes, god bless him

mofucka will tie you to a truck and drag the skin off yo ass
I wish more people would read his book. In addition to being just a fascinating story in general, the way he describes all of these confrontations throughout his life just cracks me the fuck up. There has never been anything remotely resembling a filter on the man. He truly will fight absolutely anybody lol. There's a part in there where he threatened -to his face- to throw the boss of Pride into the ocean for trying to cheat him in negotiations.

Back