Seems like this saga has no end.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160802-221645.png
    Screenshot_20160802-221645.png
    900.9 KB · Views: 42
200w.gif

Mark hunt couldn't setup his iPhone.

Mark Hunt cutting up an onion?

he does know a union will do the opposite of what he wants right???? A union will keep punishments to the absolute minimum for its members and no way in hell it will allow them to be fined half their money.

he does know a union will do the opposite of what he wants right???? A union will keep punishments to the absolute minimum for its members and no way in hell it will allow them to be fined half their money.

Why players unions in other sports suffer from regulations. You're talki out your ass right now.

Trying.....to remain....a fan

Kind of feel like Hunt is in over his head with trying to create a fighters Union.

If he does, it will probably go as well as that Boxer's union that David Toa joined.

lmao

1 month suspension for PEDS
no fines
cancelled fights

Yea, a union is the way to go, Mark. Really.

Why players unions in other sports suffer from regulations. You're talki out your ass right now.

yeah i mean look at the NFL players union. steroids...thats a 30 day suspension.
Get caught deflating footballs...players union fights like hell to make sure you don't lose any money or get suspended even though you blatantly cheated.

yeah i mean look at the NFL players union. steroids...thats a 30 day suspension.
Get caught deflating footballs...players union fights like hell to make sure you don't lose any money or get suspended even though you blatantly cheated.

How do you compare a union in a team sport against an individual sport?

No shit Brady's team mates don't care if he deflates footballs or takes steroids. You think they would care if Brady KO'd them and cracked their skull open then tested positive for steroids after?

PEDs are just one aspect of a union. You think the fighters think it's a good they lose all their sponsors and get forced to wear reebok in exchange for $2500 with zero say in the matter?

I know why Hunt is mad, but I doubt he can spearhead a union. Just doesn't strike me as that kind of person.

200w.gif

Mark hunt couldn't setup his iPhone.
Dont pretend that you can actually do it ;)
Sometimes I dont get people on sherdog, are all of you 13 years old, or just lacking IQ... Union is in best of intrest for mma fighters and fans... but somehow both cant get it... sad...

Back