Mark Hunt Predicts First Round Knockout Over Bigfoot Silva

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
"It will end pretty quickly, I say." It's cringeworthy how many fair weather "fans" just turned on the guy and gave him shit just because he lost to Stipe, as if fighters don't lose fights or something. I don't know how you could not like/ root for the guy. Btw I agree with him on the first round KO. War Hunt.

Hunt will definitely walk away with this one.

Hunt via KO 1st round. It won't even be competitive.

3-1-1 in his last 5 with all 3 losses via KO/TKO.

I think poor Bigfoot is done as a fighter anyway, I very much see this going as Hunt says

He said that about his last fight, I hope to god he has his weight under control this time..he shouldn't need to cut weight. He should be able to walk around 250lb, Hunts lack of cardio comes from his inability to properly cut weight, not so much his size.

In pride he was 300lb+ but pretty decent cardio for a heavyweight, in all of his recent bouts he has gassed pretty hard, even against Nelson he was showing signs of fatigue. I was hoping this fight would be announced at a much later date as Hunt was at AKA Thailand and had no hopes of returning to Aus until he was 240-250 but I'm predicting he will come in usual 265lb but Bigfoot hasn't looked great himself so this fight sorta balances out.

"It will end pretty quickly, I say." It's cringeworthy how many fair weather "fans" just turned on the guy and gave him shit just because he lost to Stipe, as if fighters don't lose fights or something. I don't know how you could not like/ root for the guy. Btw I agree with him on the first round KO. War Hunt.

Hunt's loss to Stipe only made me respect his heart and toughness more. Here's hoping he knocks Bigfoot's head into the bleachers.

He knows what to do stylistically now, he gassed and faded too much to finish BF last time, though it was great performance by BF as well. I just think if Hunt is patient the shot will come.

3-1-1 in his last 5 with all 3 losses via KO/TKO.

vs JDS with relative short notice because of the visa issue(JDS only lost to Cain)
vs Werdum with ~2 weeks short notice after winning the 1st round
vs Stipe who is about to get a title shot

Hunt's loss to Stipe only made me respect his heart and toughness more. Here's hoping he knocks Bigfoot's head into the bleachers.

Is it heart or the reality that he isn't a top HW anymore? He took an absolute beating. I still think he walk away ko's bigfoot. timberrrrrrrr

has anyone seen the betting odds on that one? If Hunt isn't -1000 then it's a steal. I really just can't imagine Bigfoot's chin holding up like it did last time.

I actually didn't end up seeing his fight with Stipe but I heard it was a beating. Hunt's still dangerous and has good striking but the fact of the matter is he's 41. He doesn't have much time left. I'm rooting for him to get a quick KO of Bigfoot though, I think Bigfoot's near the end as well.

Really? I thought he would go for the 3rd round calf slicer.

I believe that everyone is predicting the same.

Poor Bigfoot. Looks like his chin is gone so they put him up agains Hunt.

Back