Mark Hunt posted an existential question about mma

He's posting on twitter, responding
to a question regarding the very
controversial issue in his life that
cost him more than just a lot of $

You really think it's reflective of
his life with family & those he loves?
Pump your brakes
At least he is standing up for something, you are complaining about someone doing something. And I am complaining about someone complaining about someone doing something.

like sands through the hourglass so are the days of our lives

When the dust settles and Hunt maybe is done with fighting, he should seriously look into becoming a PR consultant.
Judging how well he does with the fans on his facebook page.

"Steroid using gimp"? How is Brock a "gimp"? BTW, no there's no refund. It's not cheating if the referee doesn't see it. besides, it's impossible to prove Lesnar wouldn't have still won without drugs. I didn't see him do anything that would be impossible to do naturally.

I feel worried for Hunt.

Given his troubled childhood and career full of head trauma I think he's experiencing another bout of psychosis.

We may have another Chris Benoit situation if there isn't some care and attention sent his way immediately.

CTE...could be possible.

To me it is a complete bs. When you bet on something you should know the risks. A lot of people don't want to take responsibility for their own actions, so they come up with idiotic ideas (just like idiots who sued Pacman). Again, if you can't take responsibility for your own money, then don't freaking bet, it is very simple. Losing is "part of the game" as fighters like to say and losing money is for sure a part of "betting game". But it is much easier to blame Brock Lesnar or Mark Hunt or whoever for one's own inability to calculate the damn risks...

Back